Identify [SOLVED]Can't find Doujin I remember.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So as title says, can't find it, don't know it's name exactly but I think it's something along the lines of getting a do over or second chance. Basically guys life sucks, he's spent most of his life being bullied by women, usually his older sister and a neighbor girl. Something happens (he probably died) and he gets a second chance and becomes himself when he was 10ish. Starts off with him staying with a hot neighbor milf and former friend/current bully who is the aforementioned neighbor girl. He starts off slowing seducing the neighbor milf by somehow tricking her into letting him suck her tits (I think he pretends he's sleeping the first few times) and then eventually it progresses to sex, then he gets revenge on the neighbor girl and eventually rapes her along with the rest of his class. He then starts working on his sister who has a nice cute friend. after breaking the sister he still is getting bullied at school and the neighbor girl says it's not her so he starts looking around and finds 2 girls who are responsible, he rapes them both and one says she was paid to bully him and he finds out it's his sister's friend who hates men and does it because she finds it funny to trick him and just wants him to not be around while she's with his sister. So he gets his sister to set up his revenge on her and rapes her too. There's a lot more like the MC fucking the milf in front of her daughter which finally breaks the daughter at some point and then after he has a harem they do a time skip to his wedding night with the neighbor girl and his Harem that consist of the sister, the milf, the sister's friend and maybe the 2 girls that were paid to bully him. I've searched Nhentai, Lucsio.us and E-Hentai Galleries for this and Harem has way to damn many pages to sort through and if I try to add any other filters it's either not there or I missed it (I've tried shota, loli, rape, incest, sister, milf, mind break, gangbang and several others).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So as title says, can't find it, don't know it's name exactly but I think it's something along the lines of getting a do over or second chance...
Mujaki no Rakuen I think, there's also a three episode anime OVA. Actually hold on you mention actual sex which Mujaki no Rakuen doesn't have I don't think (it's like a loli version of To-Love-Ru content wise)...

Edit - Hunted it down, maybe it was Making A Cumback to Early Days! Try looking for Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi!!! it also might be catagorised as CG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatguy and u z i

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I maybe checking the wrong section, It probably was video and that's why I can't find it. And it is the second thing I believe. After so many years of watching and reading shit It starts to all blur together.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So went looking again and found it. I did read it as a doujin and found it as "turning back into a kid and starting over". It's the same thing as shared above but doujin/manga format. found it in English:
it might be on one of the sites I'd checked prior but wasn't 100% sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight