Identify [Solved] Can't remember the name of the game I played sometime ago.

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, I played a game some time ago and can't remember its name. It had a story where a woman whose husband is away on business provides lodging to a university student. The said student was adopted and didn't know his real parents (there was also some mention of his adoptive parents being black). In the game, there were mini-games like hacking into the landlady's pc to read her diary and a QTE to watch her into the shower. If anyone knows what I am talking about please help. Thanks.

Apr 22, 2019
wow bro, that description define more than 231321313123 games , but the black parents?? man that 's new , i dont know srry

Feb 18, 2018
he removed really annoying QTE after complaining from the players. You would remember if you played. You had to click your way into the bathroom before the timer ran out if you wanted to watch her in the shower.

Feb 18, 2018
Hacking minigame was solved by talking to the landlady and she gave the MC hints about her favorite subject (History) and the Highschool she went to (Merric) etc. and we also had to buy a hacking software and it required gave us three tries to guess the first few characters of the password after that we could input the whole password.