Identify [SOLVED] Help me find this RPGM game

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Alright so a long time ago (I think) I found this demo of the english version of a (maybe) famous-y japanese game. The art was hand drawn in anime style. It started with a professor with his 2 male students entering a mansion that they manage to get the keys to. I think they were studying the arquitecture or something. Then the professor asks everyone to get separated to look for something and the game starts. It was that kind of game where you go searching room to room for itens that help you progress. It felt a bit like an horror game.
I never got too far into it cause I wanted to play the whole thing. But from the screenshots it seemed that the professor and those students vanish and then another group of students come along, I think there were 2 males and a bunch of girls.
I might not be remembering this right but I think the name of the game had something with cursed or manor/mansion ...anyway, it was 1 to 3 years ago that I saw this game so any help is appreciated.

AMoistLlama

Jun 19, 2018
This sounds somewhat similar to Abaddon. It's a super old game, so I'm not sure this is what you were remembering, but it matches with your description decently well. They're actually remaking the game; it was supposed to come out a few months ago but they kept finding bugs and translation issues so it's been delayed multiple times. The demo of the remake can be found here.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
This sounds somewhat similar to Abaddon. It's a super old game, so I'm not sure this is what you were remembering, but it matches with your description decently well. They're actually remaking the game; it was supposed to come out a few months ago but they kept finding bugs and translation issues so it's been delayed multiple times. The demo of the remake can be found here.
haha yeahh seems like we found it at the same time. Thanks for your time tho!

Reactions: AMoistLlama