[ SOLVED ] LF for a BDSM/3D or 2D/ Kidnap/rape/gangbang

Unknown_user 123

Aug 12, 2020
Was looking for a game with genre including BDSM/School Girl/Gang Bang/Rape/Sex Device/Corruption/DOM ( Dirty Old Man )/orgasm/ Over Fluid/ Simulation/ 3D or 2D.

I remember playing it in around 2021-2022 when covid happen and i accidently found in on kimochi.info

The game its about a high school girl run away from home and got kidnap to a mansion where she was greeted by butler then got sex training by a bunch of trainer with sex device. You have like 3 scales including the orgasm scale to know when she gonna cum, a hurt scale that you need to know to avoid she from depression then commit suicide and a scale to know its she over fluid or not. The game has many stages and each stage need to complete some achievement to unlock more sex device thats gonna help you train her also unlock the next stage.

The last thing i remember when playing this game, the final stage like 4-6 man cumming into some kind of funnel and its transfer their cum to her uterus. And she got up side down.

Also the game its fully in japanese i think so. And for somereason when in 2021-2022 i search that game name on here, i saw someone write its was ban from uploading it to here.

Really appreciate to someone who can help find this game.

Yayako

Mar 8, 2024
Oh, I think you may be talking about this game (優艶の花 続 淫縛の館 )
This is a Japanese SLG training game produced by the [Double Soft Cream] community
You can search for its Japanese name on Dlsite (a digital distribution website in Japan) to find it. There is an English version available on DLsite.
My English is not very good, and I don’t know how to provide you with a download method. If you have the name of the game, you should be able to find it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Unknown_user 123

Unknown_user 123

Aug 12, 2020
Oh, I think you may be talking about this game (優艶の花 続 淫縛の館 )
This is a Japanese SLG training game produced by the [Double Soft Cream] community
You can search for its Japanese name on Dlsite (a digital distribution website in Japan) to find it. There is an English version available on DLsite.
My English is not very good, and I don’t know how to provide you with a download method. If you have the name of the game, you should be able to find it.
Ty. Trying to find it like half a year now lol