[Solved] light problem

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Hello
I use the scene "kitchen and dining room"

my problem is that I add a spot light or a point of light to give a little more volume to the characters but alas I do not see the difference in the light on my character during my render and no matter how much light (or the power, luminous flux) that I have set. On the other hand in "shaded texture" mode this difference in brightness I see it well but as soon as I switch to mode "nvidia iray" I come back to the basic light of the scene without any of my settings are taken into account

what's wrong, what did I miss?

Thanks for your help

Reactions: thengineer

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
If using iray, only luminance (i think thats what its called) matters, not intensity. Just increase the lumens and check if the scene changes

Reactions: rolmac

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Thank you for your answer
but that I change the intensity or the lumens (luminous flux) I see the changes in the mod "shaded texture" of the scene but as soon as I go into mode "nvidia iray" or that I launch the render no change of light that I made n is taken into account and I only the original light of the scene.
I could install 10 000 light spot with a setting of 1000 000 000 0000 00000 0000000 0000 of lumens at 200% intensity, dice that I launch the render j ais the light of the departure of the scene. I do not understand

Deviant Delights

A figment of your imagination
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you for your answer
but that I change the intensity or the lumens (luminous flux) I see the changes in the mod "shaded texture" of the scene but as soon as I go into mode "nvidia iray" or that I launch the render no change of light that I made n is taken into account and I only the original light of the scene.
I could install 10 000 light spot with a setting of 1000 000 000 0000 00000 0000000 0000 of lumens at 200% intensity, dice that I launch the render j ais the light of the departure of the scene. I do not understand
Is Environment Mode set correctly in your render settings? If you want scene lighting you need set it to dome and scene or scene only.

• Love
Reactions: rolmac

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Thank you for your answer.
I do not understand in environment pos the settings are "dome and scene" but put on "dome only" no change. I put on "dome and scene" and the miracle light was
daz and as god is mystery are unfathomable
thank you for stopping on my problem and for bringing a solution

Reactions: Deviant Delights