Identify [Solved]Looking for a game i cant rember the name of

Jul 21, 2017
It's a 2d pixel game in a post apocalyptic game i think it was a unity or flash game but you saved girls brought them in to your bace then it was basicly a dateing sim after that

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Coincidentally, i think i know what game you're talking about, but i don't remember its name either. It should still be in development and the main pixeled picture/gif should have the girls gathered in the living room with a couch and a campfire(?) in the middle. Am i wrong or remembering wrong?

Jul 21, 2017
Coincidentally, i think i know what game you're talking about, but i don't remember its name either. It should still be in development and the main pixeled picture/gif should have the girls gathered in the living room with a couch and a campfire(?) in the middle. Am i wrong or remembering wrong?
Yeah that's the one do you remeber what engine it was built with

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Find it! I cross it yesterday on another website.
Memory is a fickle thing... Yeah, i think this is the one i recall as well.. only it's Unreal not Unity, not that pixelated at all and no campfire in the middle. The image in my brain and what actually exists are a bit quite different.. and that makes me kind of sad.