Identify [Solved]Looking for an game that was recently converted from RPGM to Ren'Py

nosx

Nov 30, 2018
A few weeks ago I downloaded a game from here and started to play, but had to stop after like 10 mintues because my HD went out and now that I have a new drive I would like to pick it up again except I cannot remember the name of it so here what I know about the game in the hopes that someone knows what game I am talking about.

- The game had a mixture of a top down and 3D perspectives.

- The version of the game I downloaded was created in RPGM, but the author said he was in the process of converting it to Ren'PY.

- The premise of the game from what I remember is you lived with your mother and younger sister and at the beginning of the game they both left the house (I think you was able to spy on your sister on the toilet before she left the house though) and then you were alone in the house to explore and find out information about the other chars.

- The author had created an earlier version of the game that used a different player model for your sister or she had a different hair color in the previous version of the game I am not sure which one, but I remember people saying something about that in the game thread.

Unfortunately that is all I can remember about the game because as I said I was only able to play 10 minutes of it before my HD went out, but I hope that is enough info to maybe jar someones memory and thanks for all replies in advance.