Identify [Solved] Looking for text based game

morot

Feb 25, 2018
Hello,
I played a game about a year ago that I thought was very good and wanted to save for later but I forgot about it and must have deleted the game because I can't find it and don't remember it's name.
I searched for the game but it doesn't seem to show up when I take the appropriate tags for it which makes me question if I even downloaded it from here, but maybe someone know what I'm looking for anyways.

It's a text based game where you play as a guy who got teleported (to the past?) to a mansion in the middle of the night, in the woods, when it was raining. They mistake you for the head of the mansion and take you in. There are 3 maids that you will have to get better relations with and some other girls. There was a dark girl secretary that wanted to help you get acknowledged and win some type of fight for the head of the mansion or something (I don't really remember). I also believe there was some form of ntr depending on your choices with the maids.
It has 3D pictures of the mansion and the girls and I believe it was voice acted.
The engine was something weird where the text was displayed at the left side and the pictures on the right side.

Hope someone can help me with this information.