Identify [Solved] Looking for visual novel with princess/management

• Thread starter Deleted member 1838204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1838204

I am looking for a visual novel that was about playing as a princess/queen leading a nation about to go to war. It was set in a middle ages type period.

The player has to make choices every so often to focus on certain resources (eg military, political strength, citizen happiness, money). One of the first hurdles is dealing with an uncle-type figure that is trying to take over/blackmail the MC and become the leader of the country, and you either need to have enough political strength or expose his schemes somehow.

After dealing with that, and building up/consuming certain resources, you launch into a war and have to make decisions about battles and retreating, and some other things like political marriages (which leads to sex scenes) to strengthen military. I don't remember what happens after that because I stopped playing during the war.

D

Deleted member 1838204

Some other details i remember were that you would have to make certain choices before the war about what to focus on. For example, you would have to choose between taxing the common people to get money, and lowering their happiness, or taxing the nobles and losing political strength.
You would have to make decisions like these for training soldiers/nobles for war, how you were gonna get equipment, if you were gonna host or go to parties/banquets held by nobles to increase your political strength.