Identify [Solved] Mom son old game

MontyPython

Jun 6, 2017
So I played this game a long time ago and I can't remember the title at all or even the details of the game, all I remember is that it was about a young son blackmailing his mom after he saw her having sex with a stranger in the living room and then he kept seducing her for more, the game had more than one part I think it had 3 parts i don't really remember but I remember it being rich with text unlike usual VNs it was like a fuckin screenplay, It's a bit old and abandoned I think So if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So I played this game a long time ago and I can't remember the title at all or even the details of the game, all I remember is that it was about a young son blackmailing his mom after he saw her having sex with a stranger in the living room and then he kept seducing her for more, the game had more than one part I think it had 3 parts i don't really remember but I remember it being rich with text unlike usual VNs it was like a fuckin screenplay, It's a bit old and abandoned I think So if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it
Boy Dominates Sexy Mom [v0.5] [the Cardium]