Identify [SOLVED] Name This Game: A Girl Visits A Therapist...

JackNTheBox86

Nov 28, 2018
I found the game on this site no more than 3 months ago, but I can't remember the title. Here's what I can remember:

1. It looks like a RPGM game, but I don't know if it is
  2. The protagonist is a girl that visits a therapist in "present day," but the story takes place in the past. You're visiting him to discuss "trauma" in your past. This happens at least 2-3 times.
  3. The first guy you meet lives above a bar, and convinces you to come back to his place. You can choose to take a drug and lose your virginity to him, or to leave instead.
  4. The girl is "innocent"
I know that's not much to go on, but I hope y'all can help! I'll add more later if I remember anything else.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I found the game on this site no more than 3 months ago, but I can't remember the title. Here's what I can remember:

1. It looks like a RPGM game, but I don't know if it is
  2. The protagonist is a girl that visits a therapist in "present day," but the story takes place in the past. You're visiting him to discuss "trauma" in your past. This happens at least 2-3 times.
  3. The first guy you meet lives above a bar, and convinces you to come back to his place. You can choose to take a drug and lose your virginity to him, or to leave instead.
  4. The girl is "innocent"
I know that's not much to go on, but I hope y'all can help! I'll add more later if I remember anything else.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-0-7a-ianvs.7679/ ?

Reactions: Fantabaldu