Identify [Solved] Need help finding a zombie game

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Played this game years ago but cannot remember the name of it.

It's set during a zombie apocalypse. At some point the MC, his friend/sister and her friend are in an apartment. Each day you have to go out and search for supplies, and you can run out if you're not careful. You can play strip poker(or some other card game). You find a zombie that still has her wits that you can "interact" with after you've brought her food or something.

I don't remember if this game got finished. It wasn't renpy when I played it, but that could have changed.

NudusKnight

Nov 1, 2018
Lust Man Standing
Set during a zombie apocalypse. You live in an apartment with your "sister" and a friend. You search for supplies each day. There's a strip poker sequence. And there's a zombie woman you can interact with. Game isn't made with Ren'py and - to my knowledge - has been abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Lust Man Standing
Set during a zombie apocalypse. You live in an apartment with your "sister" and a friend. You search for supplies each day. There's a strip poker sequence. And there's a zombie woman you can interact with. Game isn't made with Ren'py and - to my knowledge - has been abandoned.
Thank you! That's the game!

Unfortunately my pc needs repairs so I can't play it right now, but I will when I am able. Thanks again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cooldude33