Identify [SOLVED] Pixel exhibition game while waiting for someone

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
There was this game I played long ago either downloaded from here. Main plot of this short game is that you and a girl are waiting for someone, she proposes that they do something to pass the time and she suggests that we grope/molest her out in the public where they're waitng.

What I can remember is that certain actions can lead to you doing more daring stuff. However there is a public attention,lust and a time bar that we have to take into account, and depending on what we do the background can change according to it. i.e video adverts become more lewd and male pedestrians popping boners and whatnot. As well as a couple of different endings.

All inputs are only from the mouse

The logo of the people who made it had a very similar logo to Kagura Games but it isn't them, because from what I can remember the person themselves replied to questions posted on their game post. If that makes any sense

I tried searching with the 2d game, exhibition and point and click tag but to no avail

Fleroxius

Dec 16, 2020
There was this game I played long ago either downloaded from here. Main plot of this short game is that you and a girl are waiting for someone, she proposes that they do something to pass the time and she suggests that we grope/molest her out in the public where they're waitng.

What I can remember is that certain actions can lead to you doing more daring stuff. However there is a public attention,lust and a time bar that we have to take into account, and depending on what we do the background can change according to it. i.e video adverts become more lewd and male pedestrians popping boners and whatnot. As well as a couple of different endings.

All inputs are only from the mouse

The logo of the people who made it had a very similar logo to Kagura Games but it isn't them, because from what I can remember the person themselves replied to questions posted on their game post. If that makes any sense

I tried searching with the 2d game, exhibition and point and click tag but to no avail
Himatsubushi

Reactions: TDZF