HimeCut

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2022
HimaCover.png
Overview:

You and your companion will have to find a way to kill time, while waiting for someone on a busy street.

Raise one of two parameters to unlock new scenes
Collect 4 different endings by meeting certain conditions
View everything you have already seen in a Recollection room (The good part)
If you hate gameplay part, you can skip it! (That's not just because it's bad, or anything)

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-11-12
Developer: HimeCut - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough for last ending:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HimeCut

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2022
Game engine Type [ RPGM, Renpy, Java or Others, etc..] missing in the title
Ye, I couldn't add them until thread got moved

HimeCut will the game have a sequel or will the story be expanded on?
Not necessary sequel, but I will expand the universe and maybe even use those characters in my bigger games

Great recommendation thread btw, used it couple times ( ˙▿˙ )

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
It's really a shame, very fun and good game with good animations and nice art but totaly cheated in mini-game.... At the end, it's really impossible to win against computer because it doesn't make any mistake, it's not possible so sorry but to much hard and frustrating. Big no.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It's really a shame, very fun and good game with good animations and nice art but totaly cheated in mini-game.... At the end, it's really impossible to win against computer because it doesn't make any mistake, it's not possible so sorry but to much hard and frustrating. Big no.
the maze is so much easier than the memory game, In the memory game you fuck up once and she proceeds to get every single one right.

Reactions: Rando395 and HylTin

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
the maze is so much easier than the memory game, In the memory game you fuck up once and she proceeds to get every single one right.
Yep but the maze became the same thing in the end, too speed (for me at least).

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This looks like a neat little game, I'll have to check it out once I get my PC fixed. For games like this I wish there was an android version.

Mar 1, 2019
Yep but the maze became the same thing in the end, too speed (for me at least).
If you want to cheese the maze and have access to Cheat Engine, just use Cheat Engine to slow the game down when you start the mazes so that way you can spend your time not messing up while your opponent is only making moves at 1/4th or even 1/10th of the speed if you need. All you need to do is beat the game once and you can tick the option to skip mini-games so you can unlock the other endings.

Reactions: HylTin

Nenemin

May 19, 2017
For the 4th ending I think you have to have lust, awareness and time limit at a specific amount? Can't manage to get it though

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
For the 4th ending I think you have to have lust, awareness and time limit at a specific amount? Can't manage to get it though
There's a walkthrough for that under the OP. Haven't gotten the 3rd ending yet, so I'm not sure how you'd find out in-game.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There's a walkthrough for that under the OP. Haven't gotten the 3rd ending yet, so I'm not sure how you'd find out in-game.
3rd ending is keep you lust and awareness at ~90 then lose all action points.

I didn't understand jack shit about the 4th ending. WTF was going on there?!

Reactions: Ferghus

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone have the save file with 4 completed endings along with the walkthrough of every ending and a cheat ?
Pff, no.

All endings other than the 4th one are piss easy to get, 4th one requires you to get a certain stats combo, you can see the values on ending screens 1-3.
Ending 4 was just a dev note I guess? Message about the experience making the game? Hard to say for sure, as it was a bit veiled, that's my guess though.

Overall a fun little game.

Reactions: Slothsquared
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes