maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey everyone just for fun here are the cutout naked png images of the girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and her true succubus form

I also made mock screenshots depicting what the upcoming nudist themed game which will be a semi-sequel to
Himatsubushi will be like if the girl is a half human half succubus and the succubus form is the girls milf succubus mother whether the next game will be set in a nudist forest resort or a nudist beach, as soon as Himecut finishes his upcoming temple priestess game

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
aight damn that's an amazing debut
some best pixel art animations I've ever seen
really looking forward to future productions

parallaxumbra

May 24, 2020
This was pretty fun and art work was well done for a pixel game. It is a shame that it is so short. Would love to see something similar in terms of gamestyle, but way more choices, maybe like spin around for butt stuff, interacting with things in the background. Maybe even a full fleshed-out story game with a similar game loop. Definitely plan to keep on eye on the dev's future projects.

Reactions: HimeCut

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Not sure what concepts you are looking for, but here's a few I would recommend

Doujin Otome Games - Simulator games with great pixel art animations
NTR Densetsu - One of my favorite pixel art games lately. Minimum narrative, playing minigames, unlocking scenes
The Manager Serves All - Simple game, walking around, fucking people, hidden gem, inspiring me a lot (and his other game)
Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach - Not a pixel art, but close to Hima, Upgrade beach - unlock scenes
Hurricane Dot Com - Several small games (and few bigger ones) with amazing pixel art animations. My main source of inspiration for Himatsubushi

That's what came to mind, I can dig few more if you want ヽ(・∀・)ノ
your minigames is insane, why

Clust49

Aug 22, 2020
I did it for myself, maybe it will be useful to someone:
Time is now not decreasing, but increasing
In maze game, if you lose, you still win
Maybe I broke something when I changed the code, I didn't check it completely)
Unpack the file in the Himatsubushi_Data/Managed folder. Preferably make a backup
If you want to get an ending with the end of time with this dll, before choosing an action, change the time value in the cheat engine to 1, for example, and lose in the memory game
For version 1.0
(translator)

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
I know that the game is going to be a year old but I have a suggestion to make regarding the recollection, and it's a pretty big change to make.

In short, I feel that the recollection is pretty cluttered and "disorganised". Taking into consideration of the normal playthrough's UI design, why not incorporate that into the recollection, but rename it as something else; like Freeplay or something similar.

It would need a new, but very short, story after the main game. Maybe the girl visits us in our home and since we're at home, the both of them don't need to worry about time nor the public eye. Lust still could be an issue, but maybe the person we're waiting for had put a curse or something that limits the girl's buildup of lust

For the prompts, we can keep the original design, but for the prompts with different actions tied to them, maybe have us be able to switch between them whenever. This however may pose problems for potentially conflicting actions, maybe they could be greyed out or you could leave it as is but with a different scene so to speak

As for the bukkake actions, maybe have a "cleanup" button so we can cum on her all over again

For actions regarding the shirt and her skirt, maybe have them reversable only for this mode, as some actions require the girl to have them on.

Maybe add new scenes for sex like different postions rather than the standing one, since we're in a private setting

Or maybe this could be implemented into your next game that you're working on. Since again, this game is going to be a year old

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
simple and enjoyable game ;D Pixel art on this style is nice too. More game like this ? Anyone ?

Aug 7, 2022
Amazing game, girls who know what they want and aren't afraid to get it always get me going.
Hopefully himecut will be done soon with the current project he is working on.

And if you have any similar recommendation please tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: HimeCut
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes