EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
A pixel art sex game about a baseball team's manager who does her best to motivate the guys!
Kanae Yumeo is a baseball team manager with big dreams! But the team isn't exactly thriving, and nobody's got any motivation.... until Kanae has an idea! A very sexy idea...
"Motivate" the players, seek out new recruits, clean up the team room, and help the coach... wow, what a busy day!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-15
Release Date: 2022-04-30
Original TItle: みんなのご奉仕マネージャー
Developer: Okeyutei -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you TheBlueKnight for sharing the game

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.png smp5.png smp6.jpg smp7.jpg smp8.jpg smp9.jpg smp10.jpg smp11.jpg smp12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Save file, put in the game folder

If I'm right it doesn't have a gallery, but you can use this save to pretty much do anything in the game
Notes :
If you run out of players, you need to to use the second skill to gather more people for the team.

Edit : Realized you need both saves to get everything transferred

Last edited:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i was playing this game in jap, but i gotta ask, does this game have an end, because i got every possible upgrade and every skill to the max along with more than 50 people and the game is still going

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
im not seeing a game either ... two file one is just a small ad like vid a pic n a read me and the other file is the same but in like another language

Reactions: MK121

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
can't do anything beside collecting trash what i'm missing ?
You have to right-click skills to unlock them. The first few are pretty cheap but after that you have to grind a bit for points. Also, certain pickups restore stamina, which is your main constraint in this game.

Reactions: Mr.Red and Rize
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes