fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I also played this in Japanese and thought it was cute, so I'm glad to see an English release since that means more people will check it out. The pixel animation is great, and even in zero JP skills the systems were easy to figure out.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
actually a really fun game, really well put together, looks good, isn't a frustrating mess to play, doesn't drag on more than necessary, simple enough that I was able to play it in JP without knowing JP, top tier in my opinion

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Servicing an entire baseball team...girl must have a fanny like a punched lasagne now.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
i dont see any setting to play in english. i saw from some ones screenshot that it is possible but i dont know how. some of its in english like the start menue and options but when in the game all the skills and such are in japanese still so i dont know what is what really

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
i dont see any setting to play in english. i saw from some ones screenshot that it is possible but i dont know how. some of its in english like the start menue and options but when in the game all the skills and such are in japanese still so i dont know what is what really
dont you have the first folder from the download? thats the english version Screenshot 2022-04-29 143820.png

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes