QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
what does the Power stat do?
The three stats for each sex action are top to bottom:

Power
How many points per tick you take off the boys health bar. Each boy has something like 500-600 HP and actions with multiple characters add up HP for all characters involved.

Tired
How much of your HP is lost per tick while performing the action.
If you max out recovery you can do Power 3 and I think even Power 4 actions at basically zero cost and Power 5 actions at only a marginal loss of HP. So doing that is a very good idea.

EarnP
The number of points earned per tick. The more the better.

So like assume you have 500 HP, the average boy has 500 HP and you perform Handjob 3 action that is 40/3/940.
With an average enemy HP of 500 that is 500 / 40= 12.5 ticks. Or roughly 12220 points for a cost of 39 HP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
"Strategy"

So the best progression path in my view is
i did not see an ending, there's probably one game over (when all club member retire if it's possible) so going about the game with the aim of grinding feel a bit wrong
and if you realy want to give tips, say something about the sex actions that can't be stoped once started or that running out of hp (be it with sex action or recruitement) end the day and something about the item that pop on allf stage except the stadium and special frame

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
i did not see an ending, there's probably one game over (when all club member retire if it's possible) so going about the game with the aim of grinding feel a bit wrong
and if you realy want to give tips, say something about the sex actions that can't be stoped once started or that running out of hp (be it with sex action or recruitement) end the day and something about the item that pop on allf stage except the stadium and special frame
Thing is there really isn't that much else to do as the game other than the "grind".

This game is a complete sandbox with absolutely nothing else to do than gather followers, earn points, unlock sex skills and than look at the pretty animations. And than repeat that on a loop until you run out of new things to unlock.

There are no other objectives, events or anything. Even the grind is super easy as points come very easily and you can just snowball through the game once you get a good thing going. It took me IIRC 28 days in game to unlock everything.

So the only strategy to advise on is how to reach that point quickly and efficiently in order to unlock everything.

Mar 19, 2018
im not seeing a game either ... two file one is just a small ad like vid a pic n a read me and the other file is the same but in like another language
i think i know why this is happening--the first time i downloaded it, i guess i didn't notice or something? but i tried another link and got the same issue the second time. my antivirus said it "just stopped a virus", and some other people also said that they had viruses

in other words? i'm p sure that your antivirus just got rid of the .exe file, just like mine did. it sounds like it's just being falsely flagged according to other folks here, so you might want to just temporarily turn it off for the download (or just not give the game a shot if you're nervous, which is fair lol)

EDIT: lmao i have to disable my antivirus entirely to even try and launch it too, this is probably not worth it

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
i like the concept, do you know if exist some similar in a swimmer team?
If you don't mind JAV, Prestige has . are swim team themed, and I can personally recommend the second (abp-755). The "manager sexually services/rewards the team" theme is well established in adult goods, though I can't recall seeing other games with the theme. It's quite possible I'm just forgetting about them since they were ntr or rape themed (quite common in this genre).

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Thats what I call motivation.

Funny idea, would be fun with some real management options in there and an end.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the only strategy to advise
i was just nitpicking, because i don't think using a strategy is good for enjoying the game, depending on wether the player want to max every skill or just watch every animation, grinding quickly through it would just shorten the duration of the game :S

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
i was just nitpicking, because i don't think using a strategy is good for enjoying the game, depending on wether the player want to max every skill or just watch every animation, grinding quickly through it would just shorten the duration of the game :S
Fair enough. I guess it just depends on how you play these things. Personally I like to breeze through the "work" part of the game to get to the all unlocked free mode part and than just mess around watching each animation as I please. But that's just personal taste.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Ah, I recently played this in Japanese. It is a little grindy, and requires an annoying amount of stamina management, but I guess it's kind of fun. Wish the animations had a little more to them, though.
Just open the save file and give youself all the money you want.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes