Jul 23, 2017
ok does this game need a japanese locale since I can't pass through day one . and everytime the day "ends" it all just resets, as in no skill no nothing,nada . In other words start from scratch
P.S I did download the save from a post's back and it seems to work.

Last edited:

KrystalTheFox

May 7, 2020
ok does this game need a japanese locale since I can't pass through day one . and everytime the day "ends" it all just resets, as in no skill no nothing,nada . In other words start from scratch
There are two folders in the archive. One of them is with English localization. To progress, you need to open skills. There is a question mark in the lower right corner, click on it and it will show you which button is responsible for what

Jul 23, 2017
There are two folders in the archive. One of them is with English localization. To progress, you need to open skills. There is a question mark in the lower right corner, click on it and it will show you which button is responsible for what
thanlks for the help,but I did that and know the buttons etc.. it seems that it doesn't save and since I had same kinda problem with a game before and I had to have a japanese locale I asked is this game in need of one as well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KrystalTheFox

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
*sees interesting/sexy game*
"Alright! This one looks pretty great! I'll just start the download and--
*CENSORED*
*yells at the screen and curses prudish Japanese laws; cancels download*

Every. Single. Day.

thedoc27

Mar 18, 2019
There was an update today which seems to have fixed the issue. According to the dev it seems like a false alarm, if u wanna be sure download v1.03 and try again.
hey there, could you please tell me where I can get my hands on this v1.03 because my antivirus deletes the .exe file as soon as I unzip the game so I can't play the game and I've tried downloading it from every source available on this site and they're all the v1.02

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I really like the game, wish there was more like dp, tp that kind of thing but its great the way it is also.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes