cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
I enjoyed this a lot. I just wish there was an actual ending to work towards after unlocking everything. It would be great if they had a sequel where there were actual baseball games being played by the team, where the results changed based on how motivated your players are. With the end goal being winning Nationals or something.

Maybe even introduce a mechanic where you distract the other team during games... though admittedly I'm asking a lot from a little pixel art game.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
If this game had an actual story it would be so good. It's not bad, for what it is, and the sprites look great, but it feels super empty.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This reminds me of a few doujins from a while ago with the same plot. Gonna check this out since the pixel graphics are good.

DrWeeb

Jun 19, 2019
Well took me maybe two hours to get lvl 9 in everything. Wondered if there's an special ending to it or something.

Spoiler: Fuck all, there's nothing at all.

IDK how to attach a .ini file so DM me how, and if you want it (or just leave a comment, I don't know I'm not your dad).
Also, it's autosave, just in case anyone is STILL wondering. And it's missing anal tag.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
cute pixel game, reminds me a bit of that elevator girl game.

somehow their is not a DP scene even though they have 3P stuff lol.

the last one is kinda lame cuz its just the coach while everyone else watches. but still fun times

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes