kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I would also suggest Summer Memories and School Dot Fight. And if you can find a dusty copy, Arena of Audacia is one of the best pixel games ever made, even though it was never finished due to mysterious reasons.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
this was a lot more fun that I expected, not usually a pixels person.

But is there an actual end to it? or just fucking infinitum?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Waiting for a version free of virus
Good news! I found one for you!
1651788465347.png
This has a virus in it
I guess, since you -random dude/dudette on the interwebz- said so, it must be true... :cry:
That said though... What's with all the people saying all through the effing thread that it's clearly a false positive and whatnot?!
...nah, bullshit nonsense! You're right.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What's with all the people saying all through the effing thread that it's clearly a false positive and whatnot?!
Not to mention click team fusion having issues with false positives with windows for years now due to the way certification is or something like that. Some people in the past have made reports about games they made themselves getting flagged as a virus because they used this engine.

Reactions: Zippix

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys any one know how can i cheat in this game i can't use cheat engine anyone can help me please?

Last edited:

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
gotta hand it off to the coach
the club members only have enough stamina to do it once a day, but the coach can do it 10 times and still standing straight :D

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes