Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Apparently 1.04 is out now.
"Ver1.04: Added .txt for those who cannot find the exe file."

Which I think also translates into "handholding for people who can't reign their AV in, and don't understand why there isn't an .exe to start or the .exe disappears into Neverland after trying running it for a first time; here, read all about it in this txt file, friend! <3"...
Or something. So noone panic just yet! lol

Apr 7, 2022
View attachment 1788404
Looks like a really good game, sadly has shit for files
So I've downloaded and ran the program
Windows defender detects PUA:Win32/Puamson.A!ml for the english version, but none for the japanese.
Malware bytes detected nothing. As for McAfee detection you can outright ignore them, McAfee is and has been malware for 15 years. Running a system wide scan atm will wait for results. It's probably nothing, but can't be 100% sure

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Calm down everyone, that's a false possitive as mentioned in their ci-en. Also I believe they released a patch for that .

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So you don't have to open PowerShell every time? :unsure:
The why the what the who now?! :unsure:
Looks like a really good game, sadly has shit for files
RIP my computer
So I've downloaded and ran the program
Windows defender detects PUA:Win32/Puamson.A!ml for the english version, but none for the japanese.
Malware bytes detected nothing. As for McAfee detection you can outright ignore them, McAfee is and has been malware for 15 years. Running a system wide scan atm will wait for results. It's probably nothing, but can't be 100% sure
Calm down everyone, that's a false possitive as mentioned in their ci-en. Also I believe they released a patch for that .
Where can i found the 1.04 ver?
Sooo, again, v1.04 is v1.03 + a .txt file which (I assume) has some instructions on what to do if your .exe file has disappeared and "WELP, WHAT NOW?!". That's it.
A v1.05 is in the works which will hopefully NOT false-positive any AV engines and make not-too-tech-savvy costumers think there may be a problem. (because there is no exe!! lol)

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
The why the what the who now?! :unsure:

Sooo, again, v1.04 is v1.03 + a .txt file which (I assume) has some instructions on what to do if your .exe file has disappeared and "WELP, WHAT NOW?!". That's it.
A v1.05 is in the works which will hopefully NOT false-positive any AV engines and make not-too-tech-savvy costumers think there may be a problem. (because there is no exe!! lol)
Sounds like we should just wait for v1.05 then.

TheCods

Jan 17, 2018
I thought it was going to be somekind of ending where the baseball team goes to a final season and win or something but once i just finished lvl uping the sex positions nothing happend -10

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
If theres a patch some one should update the files then
ask the op, maybe they'll be able to , otherwise pray for a hero to upload it here.
I had no problems in my end.

If you want to play the game in this version, maybe add the game to your antivirus exceptions and to your windows security.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes