clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I like stat-management games, how's the translation on this one?
It's fine because there isn't a whole lot of text to begin with. Also I think you'll be disappointed if you're looking for stat management, this is pretty much just watch the numbers go up by repeating stuff over and over. If you're just there for that and the animations, you'll have a good time.

Reactions: rb813

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Got to 62. Did anyone do better?
Its definitely possible to do better, it's just that recruitment slows down once you get past 50 and once you hit 60s and 70s you're typically looking at 1 new recruit a day assuming you spend a third to half of the day recruiting at triple speed by minmaxing your team service to maximize your time usage.
1653850220390.png

Reactions: Rize

TaintedAardvark

Apr 26, 2020
Big fan of this game, even if I would've loved a finale (though I get why there isn't one). Something like the title menu as a final scene once you reach (and sustain for one day) 50 members.
Love the concept, and now I'm seeking to play other games by the same dev. Would love to have the talent to make something like this on my own.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
did the dev died? the last update was from may.
Yes, unfortunately for us they have been isekai'd into their own video games. Nothing but good pixel sex for them until the end of days. I could only dream of such a new beginning at the end of it all. On a serious note they did retweet another developer's release . They're likely not very talkative and probably chipping away at their projects.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes