4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE236253_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A pretty elevator girl in a department store...
When you get horny, you want to touch her up...
*Special Thanks to @Hector Wimbleton for providing this lovely download.*

Updated: Oct/13/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra-Info:

Download:
Win: - -

RE236253_img_smp1.jpg RE236253_img_smp2.jpg RE236253_img_smp3.jpg RE236253_img_smp4.jpg RE236253_img_smp5.jpg RE236253_img_smp6.jpg RE236253_img_smp7.jpg RE236253_img_smp8.jpg

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Huh, I thought elevator operators were something that had been phased out way before my time, but apparently it's something they do in Japanese department stores for whatever reason.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Huh, I thought elevator operators were something that had been phased out way before my time, but apparently it's something they do in Japanese department stores for whatever reason.
Not sure if they still do, but for a long time they had a lot of (basically) bullshit jobs for young women in offices, stores and so on - so their male employees could meet them and tie the knot. Remember, the japanese overdid all that salaried work thing and hanging around the workplace all the time A LOT (See ) and they would otherwise never had a chance to meet someone. It seems to have gotten better in the last decade or so.

Damn... I need to stop giving unsolicited lectures lol

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I like games like these that are just "you're in this situation do stuff with your options."
If I'm horny in general I don't wanna do puzzles.
That said, those games definitely have their merits, just not when I'm horny and don't wanna pay attention.

2nd post, woot.

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
I like games like these that are just "you're in this situation do stuff with your options."
If I'm horny in general I don't wanna do puzzles.
That said, those games definitely have their merits, just not when I'm horny and don't wanna pay attention.

2nd post, woot.
My first favorite game was a simple one called feel the flash with Katsumi. No plot just dumb fun.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
My first favorite game was a simple one called feel the flash with Katsumi. No plot just dumb fun.
I think I played that on Newgrounds a looong time ago, that's where most of my lewd content came from at the time because the site looked innocent enough I wouldn't get in trouble, just had to act like I was playing Shoot the Turtle while a smaller window had that open xD

3rd post!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Fun game, Congratulations DEV. I just do not understand why the mosaic in the fucked pussy ...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
That was a great little game! Think I still have the "updated" version saved on an old drive somewhere actually...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes