4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 22, 2017
Not sure if they still do, but for a long time they had a lot of (basically) bullshit jobs for young women in offices, stores and so on - so their male employees could meet them and tie the knot. Remember, the japanese overdid all that salaried work thing and hanging around the workplace all the time A LOT (See ) and they would otherwise never had a chance to meet someone. It seems to have gotten better in the last decade or so.

Damn... I need to stop giving unsolicited lectures lol
Not like anybody forces anyone to read it but that was interesting info, thanks

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I think he's pressing the wrong buttons, treading up the wrong steps, that said this could open some doors, I just hope it ends B4 someone gets hurt. I got 10 stories to tell and they're not all well grounded.

I can't stop. Send help!

Reactions: Morte111

Crazed Owl

Nov 3, 2018
Fun little game!
When I clicked on the first question mark I was not expecting what I got! But it was a nice surprise! XD

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
looking at the art, was immediately reminded of that other game where it was an office girl and you got to play with her. turns out its from the same developer.

bit of digging but i found that post.

you got his other games?
put a link above for his other game
Maaaaan, I wanted to fuck an elevator.
having the legendary Kazuma as the avatar makes this so much funnier, would definitely believe him saying something like this lmao

Reactions: Aeggy
D

Deleted member 907152

It's pretty short. jumps right into the sex. Kinda wish there was more. The art is fantastic and this does have huge potential if they wanted to add a story. 5/10.

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Does somebody know how to extract assets from this game? Removing the mosaic would be interesting.

Apr 11, 2020
just something about dot animation product pixel graphics...haha we need more dot animation pixel graphics games

take me to the dial-up internet days again

Last edited:
Reactions: Apolono
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes