ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
This game was fun, short and great.
Also, can it really be called censored if the entire art is pixelated? lol.

EDIT: Also, I wish there was an option to finish and get an ending, one with a CG with a bit more detailed art, like the picture of the manager on the title screen.

Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Btw , just in case you don't know , the game dev's next game is this one:

View attachment 1855603

View attachment 1855606

2nd image shows the original look of the heroine before she got molested , and I'm guessing she gets a transformation after a few molesting scenarios.
Are there any updates on this game? Are you able to give me a name... when serching for Okeyutei I havent been able to find any information on this title

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can get to the developers (the fan club) from one of their games . There doesn't seem to be anything new, unless it's hidden from non followers or subscribers.

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
You can get to the developers (the fan club) from one of their games . There doesn't seem to be anything new, unless it's hidden from non followers or subscribers.
The Ci-en and DLsite hasn't updated in a while and so i was wondering if anyone heard anything on the new game.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
The most recent time it happened in a famous hentai work, it didn't end well

2nd image shows the original look of the heroine before she got molested , and I'm guessing she gets a transformation after a few molesting scenarios.
I guess you could say she went through a.....metamorphosis

Last edited:

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Btw , just in case you don't know , the game dev's next game is this one:

View attachment 1855603

View attachment 1855606

Has anyone heard anything about how this game development is coming along. the ci-en and dlsite hasnt been updated since last year?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Has anyone heard anything about how this game development is coming along. the ci-en and dlsite hasnt been updated since last year?
Either the dev stopped working on it for personal reasons(with a possibility of continuing it whenever he's' ready) or he's keeping a hush hush on the progress of the game ,..... or both.

One thing I noticed is he has big gaps in between his game releases, so I guess with that in mind, we could probably see it around 3-5 yrs since the post from last year.

So yeah, dont expect much for a long time .

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Either the dev stopped working on it for personal reasons(with a possibility of continuing it whenever he's' ready) or he's keeping a hush hush on the progress of the game ,..... or both.

One thing I noticed is he has big gaps in between his game releases, so I guess with that in mind, we could probably see it around 3-5 yrs since the post from last year.

So yeah, dont expect much for a long time .
Hope that he hasnt stopped or that there isnt as long a gap (as you mentioned). Will just have to replay some of his old ones until then

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes