Jul 31, 2018
what am I supposed to do? I click on the first option and she say "Whoa Really? I mean if that's all you want" then nothing happens.

Am I missing something. I hover over her and the only option I have it to pat her head. The lust and awareness don't go up at all.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I'll see what i can do ;)
Let us hope you made them someday after you finish the current project you are doing that involves a priestess from a temple, I learned the details from it from both patreon and twitter.

I hope you make my suggested short nudist themed games someday after your current one.

Reactions: HimeCut
Sep 26, 2021
save (just paste it in save.json at C:\Users\*your account name*\AppData\LocalLow\HimeCutStudio\Himatsubushi)
{"gallery":["bPokeSet","","jumpj0","lbGrab","sThighGrab","skirtLift","grazeSet","skirtDownSet","skirtDownj1","basej2","skirtDownj3","topUp","jumpj1","felllatioSet","tuLGrab","HJloop","tuPaizuriSetup","jumpj3","nakedBoobPlaySet","patSetup","toTopDown","jumpj2","tdHandsBackIdle","swingj2","lickSet","tdPaizuriSet","nakedSwing","nakedBackIdle","nakedPaizuriSet","Fset","tuPush","nakedRGrab","tuNipFrot","Petting","skirtLiftj1","nakedSkirtLift","nakedFrot","tdFrot","tdRGrab"],"states":["j0","ns","j1","j3","pussy","craze","j2","orgy","police","trueED"]}
for a copy/paste use
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\HimeCutStudio\Himatsubushi

Reactions: Mystrexing

HimeCut

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2022
Any games that have the same concept as this?
Not sure what concepts you are looking for, but here's a few I would recommend

Doujin Otome Games - Simulator games with great pixel art animations
NTR Densetsu - One of my favorite pixel art games lately. Minimum narrative, playing minigames, unlocking scenes
The Manager Serves All - Simple game, walking around, fucking people, hidden gem, inspiring me a lot (and his other game)
Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach - Not a pixel art, but close to Hima, Upgrade beach - unlock scenes
Hurricane Dot Com - Several small games (and few bigger ones) with amazing pixel art animations. My main source of inspiration for Himatsubushi

That's what came to mind, I can dig few more if you want ヽ(・∀・)ノ

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes