Identify [Solved] Searching a game i forgot the name

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys,

Im searching for a game I've played long time ago and got it from here somewhere.
Here is what I remember.

The MC arrived at a New neighbourhood (vacation?) And meet the daughter of his neighbour.
He gets along quite good with mother and daughter till one day the daughter called him to pick her up.
She was on a party got drugged and raped (I think). The MC picked her up and takes home. The daughter is scared her mother might find out she went to the Party.
Slowly MC finds out she got drugged and maybe raped and convince her to let him take her to the hospital and to tell her mother what happend. MC stays at the hospital with the girl and wait for her mother. They all get closer after that event.
If I remember the guy who raped the girl was the son of a very rich family with lots of influence even to the authorities and it seems it will get hard to get justice.

That's all I remember.

Hope someone can tell me the games Name and that it was not abandoned.

Thanks in advsnce guys.

Last edited:

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Thanks, I will try but it was not the MC who raped her he rescued her so it might not be under the rape Tag. Im not even sure if she was raped or just drugged.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
And can you write whether it is a game with Male Protagonist or Female Protagonist ?
Because although I've played a lot of games here, I only play games where the MC is the male protagonist, so this could be a game with the MC as the female protagonist and that's why I don't remember such a game.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Mario4don the MC was male, I think he was a writer, but not sure. He moved (escaped his old live or something) to a new location / neighbourhood.
As far as i remeber the neighbour mother and daughter (they are not related to the MC) welcomed him to the neighbourhood with something to eat ( a cake or something like that) and so he meet them.
He build up a friendly relation to the Mother /Daughter, till one day the Daughter called him late at night to please pick her up. The Daughter went to a party without her Mother knowing, got druggend and raped and was terrified to tell her Mom
(so terrified she didnt even wanted to go to the hospital even her Mom wasnt that strict, she was terrified to dissapoint her Mother)
MC picked her up, talked with her and convinced her to let him take her to hospital for check-up and securing possible evidence. He also promissed to talk to her mother and calmed her.
As far as i remeber the guy who drugged and raped her was the son of a rich familiy with lot of influence even to the athoritys and it would be hard to bring him to justice.
So far the relation between Mother / Daughter and MC was mostly friendly.
The Story was quite interesting and exciting.

ApexAlex
Sadly no this game seems to be to new, I played the game around end of 2018 i think.
At the time when i played games like Melody, Dating My Daughter, Sisterly Lust, Where the Heart is, Daughter for Dessert, and My sweet Neighbours (which is not the game im looking for and sadly was abandoned) wich were quite new at this time.

EDIT:
Found it, it was Broken Hearts Club (https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-hearts-club-ep-1-2-v0-2-1-psychintent.23630/)
But its onhold since Oct. 2019 and i think its abandoned and i even had a memory of better images then they actualy are.

Thanks to anyone who tried to help me.

Reactions: Mario4don
Mar 5, 2020
EDIT:
Found it, it was Broken Hearts Club (https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-hearts-club-ep-1-2-v0-2-1-psychintent.23630/)
But its onhold since Oct. 2019 and i think its abandoned and i even had a memory of better images then they actualy are.
That's a shame. Never saw that game before, but I love games where the MC can lewd up a mother and daughter. Love that first screenshot where the mom is welcoming the MC to her home while her daughter's standing next to her wearing a shirt with major underboob...

Your memory wasn't bad. Those renders were fine for 2019, but man, they haven't aged well...

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
evilsquirrel13 you maybe should take a closer look to My New Family https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-21-killer7.35957/

MC is Male and start a relation with the whole Family, starting with his Sister who want to share him with every girl she nows, including her other Sister, Mother, Grandmother, Aunt, Cousin, and even her friends.
You can build a whole harem, but as i said, most of the girls / womans are related to MC
the Story is quit exciting to read and the renders are very good.

sadly most of the games i started to play are abandoned or onhold. So i would be happy if you have a few suggestions.