Identify [Solved] Slime possession game

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Hey, Im looking for a game that i once played that i can't find anymore. The game starts of the MC reincarnating into a slime in the middle of a royal room so you have to escape (easily). Once you escape you enter a cave and move to the exit. A cut scene plays introducing our first host whom is a female adventure who losses a fight with a bat, which allows you to possess her through either the mouth or vigina. And i can also remember there are 2 other characters you could possess later on, a mage and a nun.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know the game (wish I did, sounds interesting), but do you remember what type of graphics or engine it was? Might help someone else for identifying.

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
I don't know the game (wish I did, sounds interesting), but do you remember what type of graphics or engine it was? Might help someone else for identifying.
All that i can remember about the engine of the game, is something similar to rpgvxace i believe and the artwork was hand drawn.

Last edited:

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
any luck?
At the moment i can't find the game's blog. originally i found the game on the tfgames.site on the possession tag, now it has been removed for some reason and i can't find the blog. Right now im going through my perm deleted files to see if i can find the files. Once i do find the files i'll post it here. This is hell going through my files, if you know any way to make it easier i would deeply appreciate it.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
tfgames.site on the possession tag, now it has been removed for some reason and i can't find the blog
Using wayback machine could help any idea what year it was when you saw it there?
Also not it but there's that's about dying and reincarnating as a Slime that can possess people but you start off in the safety of void before teleporting to your home in modern Japan of sorts(where women have magic powers or something).

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks i'll see if it works, i found the game this year around February to March i believe during the Australian school holidays. And i'll try the Slimey revenge game. To everyone thank you for everything