Identify [Solved] Slime possession game

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Hello man
Do you know some other possession games like this game. i am extremely like this game like you. If you know some games same to this game, please let me know.
Thank you!
Hey mate i'll have a look around for more games like that, but sadly not many people make those type of games. If i find anything related to this game ill let you know.

Reactions: ThunderBaby

Tor_1599983

May 7, 2018
Using wayback machine could help any idea what year it was when you saw it there?
Also not it but there's that's about dying and reincarnating as a Slime that can possess people but you start off in the safety of void before teleporting to your home in modern Japan of sorts(where women have magic powers or something).
On TF games does not have a file with the game itself. there is such an opportunity, can you post it on this site?)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
On TF games does not have a file with the game itself. there is such an opportunity, can you post it on this site?)
You mean Slimey Revenge?
Huh? Does the mediafire link not work for you?

Works for me.

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Tor_1599983 This should be the latest version of Slimey Revenge for yeah. If thelink doesnt work check on their discord, they should have the lastest version ready to be downloaded.

zyckenderdj

Jul 2, 2021
the link is dead, its just send to a forum that start by a message that say "nothing"... did the game got totaly deleted of the internet or what ?
Edit: ha just found the mega link, the site was hiding 80% of the messages and i needed to click a very little "see more" 0_o

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
HaLo mate thaks a lot for link, im play game until i got posse the princess and goes black sceen but get acses to main menu ,any help?
from what i have read it is possible to progress by either just moving to the right or by leaving the body and then moving to the right. Don't expect much tho since thats basically the end of the game since of it been discontinued.

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
from what i have read it is possible to progress by either just moving to the right or by leaving the body and then moving to the right. Don't expect much tho since thats basically the end of the game since of it been discontinued.
Woaahh thanks mate its works

Reactions: clearzulu22

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Hey mate, do you have a link for the game called maou?. It's from the same author (tadatooty)
Found this:
If you know if there is a more updated version do tell me so i'll have another look