Daz (SOLVED) Strange green screen when i start rendering

Maniekk

Nov 25, 2020
Does anyone know what the heck is with this render?
This green screen start showing when i start render. First 2-3 second i have normal colors in render, and after 3 second, renders just go full green screen.
I checked new scene with nothing, and checked diffrent setting for render. Nothing help.

FIND SOLUTION! that was Post Denoiser Denoise Alpha, i must turn off that option

EDIT1: i reinstall my graphic cards driver, still have that green screen
EDIT2: I just restart computer and now its feel normal, idk what was that...

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know what the heck is with this render?
This green screen start showing when i start render. First 2-3 second i have normal colors in render, and after 3 second, renders just go full green screen.
I checked new scene with nothing, and checked diffrent setting for render. Nothing help.
Nothing weird in your tone mapping settings? You could easily do this by accidentally setting white point to something strange.

Maniekk

Nov 25, 2020
I find solution, that was Post Denoiser Denoise Alpha, i must turn off that option

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
It's a bug with the latest Nvidia driver. Actually I think a new one just came out but I don't know if they fixed it or not. Daz and Nvidia are both aware of the issue. If you use post denoiser for your animations then you need to roll back your driver one, or maybe the new driver has fixed it. I will check as soon as finish my renders for today.