Identify [Solved] Trying to remember a game (please help)

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
Hi all,
I'm trying to remember a game in which you play a female, i believe you can customise her hair colour.
You also interact with people in the street she lives in, boy over the road & a few others on your street.
If you guys need me to shed some more light on this i will try my best to remember other bits.
Thanks in advance

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Need more bits : art, game engine, family, job or school, pc age, any unique or defining characteristics, etc.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
Need more bits : art, game engine, family, job or school, pc age, any unique or defining characteristics, etc.
the art was drawn/ cartoon-ish, dont think there was job/ school involved. i'd say the Fem Protag was 18+.
i seem to remember that she also had run in's with an elderly lady and a male neighbour when she goes out running.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
i think the type of game is RPGM, I also remember that you have an option to study with the boy across the road/ which leads to performing sexual acts with leading up to losing your V. its also set in a modern time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan yes that is it, thank you mate. i was wondering if it would ever be solved.
Once again thanks to everyone. (y)
i´m glad to help you.While i read your post yesterday i was thinking that i know this game but i forget the name too.So i have used the filter option on this site here and have looked for a game what looks familiar to me from the pictures

Reactions: Grimlock18