Unity Abandoned Universal Humiliation [v0.6] [SpriteENFArtist]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
291082_291046_UH-banner-8.png

Overview:
You play a Male/Female college student who gets into humiliating situations caused either by their roommate or countless situations around town. Create your character, choose your clothes, head out into the town and get into situations which based on your choices may leave you embarrassed and naked. Player status will involve various effects caused by the incidents.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-03
Release Date: 2020-01-03
Developer:
Censored: N/A
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Windows, Linux, Android: - - -
thanks for user lewdman03 for the link.

291075_291039_Screenshot_20190406-233931.png 291076_291042_Screenshot_20190406-234021.png 291077_291043_Screenshot_20190406-234040.png 291079_291044_Screenshot_20190406-234113.png 291081_291038_Screenshot_20190406-234128.png

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
the screenshots look like EVERY html page here. thats weird. but its made in unity so i always have high expectations.
I checked it. it's really made in unity :cool: at first I thought it's a HTML game based on its screenshots. :unsure:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Is there any sex-based content planned, or will this just be ENF/ENM?
It would honestly be nice to see something that focuses on a fetish like ENF/ENM rather than a clicking conquest that ultimately ends with you fucking your mother like so many games on this site :rolleyes:

That said there is certain types of sexual content that go hand in hand with ENF/ENM:

- Forced foreplay to orgasm (girls fingered/clit rubbed to orgasm and guys jerked off to ejaculation)

- spanking and various corporal punishment

- Restraint followed by anything else in all the examples here.

- Being forced to expose genitals (Girls told to spread their vagina/asshole or having it done to them forcefully. Guys told to get an erection or pull back their foreskin or having either done to them forcefully)

- Accidental or forced urination

- Accidental penetration (mostly for girls e.g. falling onto something conveninently placed at the right angle)

- The good old fashioned stuck in something with your rear end on display (followed by voyuer, touching/foreplay and even sex)

- All of the above can be done in a private one on one scenario or with a small group. They can also be done in public unexpectedly or infront of an audience that is expecting something to happen.

Those are just the first examples that come to mind of how ENF/ENM can go hand in hand with sexual activity. So i'm hoping the creator gets some inspiration from my suggestions and I look forward to seeing where this goes. Hopefully the main focus and content will be on a male and female living together as that would be my personal preference for embarassing/humiliating situations.

Reactions: zheki

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
It would honestly be nice to see something that focuses on a fetish like ENF/ENM rather than a clicking conquest that ultimately ends with you fucking your mother like so may games on this site :rolleyes:

That said there is certain types of sexual content that go hand in hand with ENF/ENM:

- Forced foreplay to orgasm (girls fingered/clit rubbed to orgasm and guys jerked off to ejaculation)

- spanking and various corporal punishment

- Restraint followed by anything else in all the examples here.

- Being forced to expose genitals (Girls told to spread their vagina/asshole or having it done to them forcefully. Guys told to get an erection or pull back their foreskin or having either done to them forcefully)

- Accidental or forced urination

- Accidental penetration (mostly for girls e.g. falling onto something conveninently placed at the right angle)

- The good old fashioned stuck in something with your rear end on display (followed by voyuer, touching/foreplay and even sex)

- All of the above can be done in a private one on one scenario or with a small group. They can also be done in public unexpectedly or infront of an audience that is expecting something to happen.

Those are just the first examples that come to mind of how ENF/ENM can go hand in hand with sexual activity. So i'm hoping the creator gets some inspiration from my suggestions and I look forward to seeing where this goes. Hopefully the main focus and content will be on a male and female living together as that would be my personal preference for embarassing/humiliating situations.
these are all planned, in fact some are already being drawn up
**edit but no pissing**

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
On the patreon it seems they have said it will pretty much just be ENF/ENM without what they referenced as "hard humiliation". I am kinda disappointed about that as well btw lol apparently just masturbation humiliation as max they plan right now.
a possible scene we are looking into is stuck in the floor naked with people below playing with your genitals and that would be the most hard core it would get

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
these are all planned, in fact some are already being drawn up
**edit but no pissing**
Glad to know im not rusty with my ENF/ENM 101 basics then :sneaky:

I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing this game come to fruition. One bit of feedback I wana give though is the animations really need to loop until player input. That wedgie/spank was basically over before it even began which was a little disappointing.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
My pet hate - first releases without a changelog....

There is less than 5 minutes of gameplay with 2 very light ENF scenes (one scenes has 2 outcomes so there 3 animations) so for the vast majority of people on here it will be disappointment.

@Silver
Best to be upfront about the current content in the OP as it will stop people moaning for no reason.

I look forward to seeing how this develops.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
My pet hate - first releases without a changelog....

There is less than 5 minutes of gameplay with 2 very light ENF scenes (one scenes has 2 outcomes so there 3 animations) so for the vast majority of people on here it will be disappointment.

@Silver
Best to be upfront about the current content in the OP as it will stop people moaning for no reason.

I look forward to seeing how this develops.
It's up to the developer. we just publish the game here.

Doreiakuma

Aug 21, 2017
Lol. I saw the sprites in DeviantArt just a few hours back and was hoping the game comes out soon. Boy, am I lucky.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote