Unity - Abandoned - Universal Humiliation [v0.6] [SpriteENFArtist]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

**4/8/19 --Review has been edited by the request of a moderator, to focus more on the game and less on my dislike of the "business practices" of the developer.**

This demo, if you can even call it that, has a lot of great ideas. Typically with a demo, a dev is showing off a somewhat complete experience up to a certain amount of play time. Universal Humiliation shows it's lacking content within the first 2 minutes of play when no male sprites are available for selection.

I am a huge supporter of humiliation/blackmail games. So many games do them completely wrong or make them so campy that you can't even get into it. Within the first few seconds of playing this demo, a potential renter barged into my apartment, sniffed my recently used vibrator, and began to berate me for it. Writing like this is the quickest way to turn me off on a story.

On the positive side, there were some very cute little animations and the sprites looked sexy from what I saw. Those 2 things are what got my 2 stars.

As it stands, Universal Humiliation has a long way to go. Only time will tell if they actually see it through.