Identify [SOLVED] Trying to remember an H-game with D&D-like H-Game that is in development hell.

azamet

Feb 4, 2019
I don't remember quite where I found it, perhaps the LonaRPG thread? Either way, it was a game where you played as a cute blonde girl who wore a blue outfit, and you had a retainer who used a katana and wore a kimono. The first quest in the demo that was done at the time was to deal with some kobolds who stole a dragon's egg, and your character gets knocked out and kobold try to rape her, but the one who tries to put it in her gets zapped because she's a virgin warrior with divine protection. If I recall correctly, too, there was options for levels of gore you wanted to see in the game-over and stuff, plus optional scat and watersports, I think (they were planned, if I remember at least). It was a nice idea, and I really want to try the demo again.
If I recall correctly, the dev stopped on the game because of having eye and skin issues that made it impossible to keep on their game's creation. I think they recently tweeted their psoriasis and whatnot finally was gone for them recently?

azamet

Feb 4, 2019
Ah, it's Dungeon & Prisoner, that's it! Thanks for the immediate solve.