Identify [solved] Visual Novel set in college/uni with blackmail and romance

RockoRoka

Apr 29, 2018
You are given the option to name your character, as well as the blackmailed character.
You can pick genders, for both characters.
You start the game with a paper that explains the backstory, I think it was just about how you were bullied in the college/university.
You entered a school bathroom, where the bully was masturbating, so you recorded it (non-optional).
Now the story (choices) begin.
Most choices you make when talking to the bully will have an effect, they were something like: kind, not kind, romance, non-romance, feminine, masculine (when picked, they were indicated with small icons, in order: Pawn, Rook, Heart, Broken heart, female gender and male gender).
At first you meet in the same bathroom that you recorded her in, but afterwards, you start to hang out at the part time job that you have, it was an old guy with instruments everywhere, probably an instrument store. The currency was British Pounds.
After a while, you go to lunch/dinner with her, and you have the option to delete the video.
I think the game was halted, or abandoned, but nonetheless, I had fun reading it.
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Default123x