• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Identify (SOLVED) VN NTR game, gf/wife fucks creepy landlord, blackmails her, anime style

bingoningo

May 5, 2018
I remember you played as a guy who just moved into an apartment building, and meet this confident chick who you become friends with. You also meet a creepy dude who I think is the landlord.

At some point the chick gets tricked into drinking with the creepy dude, and sleeps with him. This happens early into the game, she can't remember exactly what they did, but he uses the faint memories as blackmail to get her again and again. The game takes an extreme turn at the end and you end up marrying the chick, but fathering the creepy dudes kids.

The game has that classic anime style that all these rpgm games have, i think the girl has red hair and big boobs. the creepy guy is balding or some shit, but skinny.

EDIT: also remember the girl was super aggressive when the creepy guy black mailed her, like i swear she said "you want to die?"

purma

Apr 22, 2017
I think ur talking about Shinachaku castella : Until her amorous body corrupts