Seeking Some games similar to the games from Clymenia ?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Kamikazwe Kommittee Ouka and it's sequel are a little similar. They have some more extreme options/fetishes, but most things are avoidable (think you can play a "pure virgin" route on each). They at least fit the "tomboy getting corrupted while fighting for justice" theme.

I think GapTax had some games that were similar in the theme of corrupting an officer/agent/etc as well.

Anthesis I feel is sorta similar too. Corruption school life trying to free yourself from a demon's influence.

PaPaRah

Oct 6, 2020
Kamikazwe Kommittee Ouka and it's sequel are a little similar. They have some more extreme options/fetishes, but most things are avoidable (think you can play a "pure virgin" route on each). They at least fit the "tomboy getting corrupted while fighting for justice" theme.

I think GapTax had some games that were similar in the theme of corrupting an officer/agent/etc as well.

Anthesis I feel is sorta similar too. Corruption school life trying to free yourself from a demon's influence.
Im looking for the theme of a female protagonist getting corrupted in general

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Im looking for the theme of a female protagonist getting corrupted in general
Now that's a very broad search topic. You can try here as a start, if you don't mind about completion just untick the 'completed' status filter in the sidebar.

Just glancing through that search:
Gran Ende games were decent as I recall, though the first one may give you some difficulty in unpacking without destroying the japanese file names. So pay attention there.
Rookie Knight Rathi was pretty good
Tail Touch Girl
NTR Homestay if you don't mind NTR and VN style rather than RPGM. Also depending on your choices can encounter loli content as a forewarning. (If you add VN style, then expands a lot probably.)
Further back in the search: Curse of Kubel is pretty good

Games by OneOne1 such as Meritocracy of Oni and Blade and Dark Elf something as well.

Reactions: Th3Void

PaPaRah

Oct 6, 2020
Now that's a very broad search topic. You can try here as a start, if you don't mind about completion just untick the 'completed' status filter in the sidebar.

Gran Ende games were decent as I recall, though the first one may give you some difficulty in unpacking without destroying the japanese file names. So pay attention there.
Tail Touch Girl
NTR Homestay if you don't mind NTR and VN style rather than RPGM. Also depending on your choices can encounter loli content as a forewarning. (If you add VN style, then expands a lot probably.)

Games by OneOne1 such as Meritocracy of Oni and Blade and Dark Elf something as well.
[/QUOT

Tail Touch Girl

As long as the protagonist isn't involved in ntr I'm okay with it

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
As long as the protagonist isn't involved in ntr I'm okay with it
For NTR Homestay, kind hard to say...you get 3 perspectives. The dad away on business trips a lot, the mom, and the daughter. Mom and optionally daughter get NTR'd by the homestay guy. Not sure how you would classify the "protagonist being involved with NTR" there.

My assumption is: you don't like the protagonist watching his/her girl get NTR'd while he/she gets cucked. As any female protagonist game with NTR is probably gonna have them directly involved in the NTR there. Of course, that assumption is a bit of my own projection as I'm fine with NTR so long as it isn't really exclusively the PoV of the guy getting cucked. If that is true for you as well, then everything I've recommended so far should be safe.

PaPaRah

Oct 6, 2020
For NTR Homestay, kind hard to say...you get 3 perspectives. The dad away on business trips a lot, the mom, and the daughter. Mom and optionally daughter get NTR'd by the homestay guy. Not sure how you would classify the "protagonist being involved with NTR" there.

My assumption is: you don't like the protagonist watching his/her girl get NTR'd while he/she gets cucked. As any female protagonist game with NTR is probably gonna have them directly involved in the NTR there. Of course, that assumption is a bit of my own projection as I'm fine with NTR so long as it isn't really exclusively the PoV of the guy getting cucked. If that is true for you as well, then everything I've recommended so far should be safe.
I meant it as the protagonist isnt cheating nor is she getting cheated on