• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Some Heroines climb up a tower to ask God why the Game has a name that's so long. [DevLog]

1. 5.00 star(s)

themanjd

Great art and shockingly interesting battle mechanics. Feels like a gem from the glory days of Newgrounds, when you'd get weird and experimental stuff from passionate people. And again, must stress that the big tiddy artwork makes the experience even better
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Farfadux

I liked the demo a lot, I will say its pros and cons:

Pros:

-Attractive art

-Combat simple to understand (although in some situations you have to think a bit).

-Funny humor

-Good music

-For a demo, it has a decent amount of nsfw content.

Cons:

-Trying to activate the nsfw scenes may cause you to lose the run.

-The interface is strange (the selection boxes are not aligned to the images).

-the map works a little weird, but it works

-You can't set full screen (or at least I didn't find the option).

This is a game with a lot of potential to be a good roguelike nsfw, I hope to see how it develops in the future, I recommend going to support the dev, it seems that he wants to bring out a good game.

(review made with 30 minutes of gameplay)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

redsith

Some Heroines climb up a tower to ask God why the Game has a name that's so long. [DevLog] - Sweet!!! The game characters and mechanics look totally awesome and I really like the art style and animations...I can't wait to play the demo!!! (y):cool:(y)