Seeking Some mother-son stuff with build up?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I don't care if it's a comic, I don't care if it's a game, I don't care if it's "3Dshit" or Hentai, I don't care if it's straight shota.

I just want something with some build up. Too many incest games i've played recently and all of them skip this part. Don't even get me started on hentai/doujins (literally ALL of them skip the build up, from what i've read).

Just give me something with some THICC Milf and some sexual tension between her and her son (step, blood, I don't even care at this point) before they get down to the fucking.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
milfs villa by icstor has build up with mom and son. although it hasn't concluded yet, because that story arc is still ongoing, there will probably be some proper sex in the next version. i believe incest story and milfs control may also have had some build up not much but pretty sure more than most. then there is super mom by tropic if you just want to play build up for a single cg at the end (since the game is unfinished and probably won't be by the look of things, here is hoping tropic just keeps working on it little by little). dreams of desire also does build up but again no actual sex content yet. i believe urbans demons does some and also zombies life, but its more build up in actions and little tidbits than full on cg visual novel style scenes build up. pretty sure you could find some ren'py games that do that though. also there is mothers best friend that has build up and also sexual acts build up. mother sex content is coming in v10 though which isn't out yet. i suggest just looking through the ren'py games on here cause they are the most likely to have the kind of build up you want.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
This game seem to have some sort of a build up. Don't know if it's enough build up but it does have some.

FORNICATOR420

Oct 27, 2018
This game seem to have some sort of a build up. Don't know if it's enough build up but it does have some.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME MOTHER-SON INCEST GAME WHERE A LOT OF SEX SCENE. WOULD YOU PLEASE, ADVISE ME.

Dec 24, 2018
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME MOTHER-SON INCEST GAME WHERE A LOT OF SEX SCENE. WOULD YOU PLEASE, ADVISE ME.
If you're still looking for Mother-Son, you can also checkout: Timestamps Unconditional Love, FILF, The Visit, Dark Neighbourhood, Life with Pleasure, Dark Magic, Man of the House. Those are just a few, there's a lot more if you include Bro-Sis, although those should be enough for now. If you want more I can probably add, just let me know.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
If you're still looking for Mother-Son, you can also checkout: Timestamps Unconditional Love, FILF, The Visit, Dark Neighbourhood, Life with Pleasure, Dark Magic, Man of the House. Those are just a few, there's a lot more if you include Bro-Sis, although those should be enough for now. If you want more I can probably add, just let me know.
I have tried most from the list except for Dark Neighborhood, but still can you please name a few more. Thanks

Dec 24, 2018
I have tried most from the list except for Dark Neighborhood, but still can you please name a few more. Thanks
A few more you can try are: Milfy City, Seducing the Devil, Dreams of Desire, The Gift Reloaded. You can also try out Sins of the Father, No More Secrets, although these might take a bit before you get proper scenes with the mom.

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
A few more you can try are: Milfy City, Seducing the Devil, Dreams of Desire, The Gift Reloaded. You can also try out Sins of the Father, No More Secrets, although these might take a bit before you get proper scenes with the mom.
Milfy city (Still ongoing), Dreams of Desire (Completed) already have scenes going all the way .......just saying ........but the others are still in development ........

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
The others have mentioned most of them but here are 2 more .....
VIS .....its still ongoing ......but interesting ....
Gates Motel ...........lots of build up ........hasn't led to anything concrete yet.....but its a WIP ......looks very promising..

Dec 24, 2018
The others have mentioned most of them but here are 2 more .....
VIS .....its still ongoing ......but interesting ....
Gates Motel ...........lots of build up ........hasn't led to anything concrete yet.....but its a WIP ......looks very promising..
The ones I mentioned: Sins of the Father, and No More Secrets don't have that yet which is why I put it separately.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Where the Heart is is a great game, though not incest it feels like it could be without leaving that nasty feeling that someting is off with your new "landlady/roommate". If it matters there is also an incest mod in the works for this game, not sure if it's finished yet though.