pceney

Jun 5, 2017
OMG!!! This game has my head whirring, what a great intro. So many possibilities with these characters. I love that they are all setup for major transformation not just mere corruption.

Norma is just begging to relinquish her burden as head of the family, and become an obedient servant.
Rose sees you as a rival for her throne, but her pride will break her.
Grace senses your destiny, and may be willing to do whatever it takes to help make it happen.
Alex is special, she needs your help to raise the money to become the woman of her dreams. She just maybe starting at a point, of being already the woman of the MC's dreams.

Its great to see an actual transitioning M2F character, who needs more "work done" to pass in society. I mean she already passed my more lax testing regime, gaining a "Diamond" rating.

Couga

Oct 10, 2018
To be honest for me the biggest selling point of this game is the hair on these women.
I really hope I can leave them all in their natural state and have my fun with it.
There are way to less games for this kind of quirk.

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
This is looking really good so far, not a huge fan of hair or pee though, noticed the check to turn off hairy pits, but will there be other checks to disable pubic hair?

Aug 26, 2018
I wanted to put as much as I can in this intro. Also I want to make it realistic, without WTF moments, or slooowly moving towards them.
So, "Hello guys, my name is Bob and here is my mom sucking me off while we move to our new home. And this is my sis fucking my bro at the rear seat." is completely inappropriate.
The only way to put some sick shit in it would be a dream.
When making a dream I was remembering my own nightmares and was trying to make it insane and not spoil too much at the same time before waking up sequence.
But, unfortunately, I'm not Tarantino. Doing it alone, keeping all this shit in my head, not being sure that people will like it at all, so I can just scrap months of my life is a big pressure. Maybe I fucked something up, and of course it could be better, but it is as it is and I liked it.
No offence taken just in case. Just wanted to explain this dream part.
I agree 100% with your response.
The dream sequence seems pivotal to seeing and reading what MC is going and feeling through.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Some light femdom will be core moment, but there will be some femdom that I will have to make it avoidable. Like rimjob, urinating, maybe scat (not sure how DAZ Iray render will show this shit yet)
I’m sorry, but the more I read your responses the less interested I become. I fully understand that the stuff is “avoidable” but it just seems like it’d be easier for us and you if you just didn’t put it in in the first place.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The writing on this is pretty good for a game that has just started. It will be very interesting to see what @KinkiePinkie draws on from the film to tease and develop the story. (y):coffee:

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Hell Yeah a hairy MILF this is great. I hope shes not transfer into a "schoolgirl"!
Watching pissing girls and avoidable futa.....this game gonna be on my watch list....

edit:
now I see what is planned....
Wow GILF, prengnancy, slavery and the shit I dont care is avoidable.

Hope updates are on regular basis with not too long to wait for.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes