StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
Would love to. But you will have to visit to wash them, feed them and empty the bucket.
I was just giving a nod to the pregnancy request. Quoted a line from a classic comedy to do so. How you do it (if you do it) is up to you. Sounds like you'll have fun making it interesting.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Hope it will be possible to be a sub MC throughout the whole game too, and not that it will end up with maledom with every character at some point.
as long as theres no pegging lol thats a dealbreaker for me haha

May 6, 2017
I would really like to include a path where there is maledom for Norma (I know that the femdom scenes can be deactivated) but it would be good for those like me who would like to turn that situation around

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
and norma i can see as being into maledom same with alex maybe
Norma... Hmm... I see as the bestiality type. It's so far from her religious view and the fact that she's an all natural kinda woman. The game may not even go the distance with it, but she would be a solid contender.

Rose seems to be the one that would best suit the maledom to combat her "power" attitude and possibly gain respect for MC. Maybe to cliche?

Grace already has a curious submissive side. More of a loving pet type to MC. Possible real love. NTR people would love the twist on this one.

Alex is a wild card. A male that chose his feminine side. You could really do anything with this one.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Hey man! I love this game so far! I love the watersports part. Plz do continue on watersports, and focus alot on that! We are missing too many games that focus alot on watersports. If you do that you got yourself a new patreon <3 watching this thread now, hoping for a new update soon!

kanskje1

Aug 6, 2017
Norma... Hmm... I see as the bestiality type. It's so far from her religious view and the fact that she's an all natural kinda woman. The game may not even go the distance with it, but she would be a solid contender.

Rose seems to be the one that would best suit the maledom to combat her "power" attitude and possibly gain respect for MC. Maybe to cliche?

Grace already has a curious submissive side. More of a loving pet type to MC. Possible real love. NTR people would love the twist on this one.

Alex is a wild card. A male that chose his feminine side. You could really do anything with this one.
Agree with Norma, best contender for bestiality if that ever sees light of day, though wouldn't mind that from all of the cast.

And yeah, that would fit Rose the best, but at the same time, if the creator wants to make an "open" game when it comes to choices, she's also the one that is the most dominant from the start, and the one that could be most fun to explore the more "sick" fetishes with.

And I do agree with Grace, but at the same time, a hardcore femdom side of her would be great since she seems so innocent from the get go.

Also agree with Alex, but in my opinion, for the love of good, give a dom route with her, so few trap/shemale games, and even less when it comes to dominant ones....

(not hard to see what routes I would take with every char.... #FemdomAllTheWay)

Reactions: Anonymous100

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Awesome work man! I'm really liking the characters and narrative, that urination scene alone has me sold though, it was very well done. Mad respect for wanting to add taboo fetishes such as female urination and scat etc, especially in Daz 3D, it's kinda ambitious.

Will definitely keep an eye on this for sure, maybe even become a Patron considering the fetishes you want to add are very much up my alley, gross and/or embarrassing scenes with cute girls are my jam all right, female toilet desperation, voyeur and humiliation stuff mainly :p And it's good you're even making the effort to have them as optional as possible for those that aren't into it as well.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes