Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
love this kinky shit.
moms transphobia make me sick and im already genuinely hate this bitch
Did I miss something? Didn't notice any transphobia from her. Just that she wants her to become a proper woman, and not some superficial bimbo.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I haven't played this game yet, but from what I can read I feel like I love it already

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Pregnancy is not kinky. It's absolutely normal.
Kinky is when you dig a cellar, put a sex slave in it and then make them pregnant.
I like it.
Ok... i will wait :D But would pregnancy be kinky if MC could impregnate someone while sleeping? Or unconscious? hehe
I mean, if no harem... would it be so nice to have 3 pregnant beauty around? :D :D :D It really could be some final goal. Like incest commune.
*shit i really like fantasize about such stuff*

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Ok... i will wait :D But would pregnancy be kinky if MC could impregnate someone while sleeping? Or unconscious? hehe
I mean, if no harem... would it be so nice to have 3 pregnant beauty around? :D :D :D It really could be some final goal. Like incest commune.
*shit i really like fantasize about such stuff*
oh you kinky pinky :love:
Seriously. I am not sure about harem stuff. Without magic or hypnosis there is no way you could talk the whole family into being your harem sluts. I want to make it realistic.
It is still doable. All WTF shit still can take place in MC's dreams. But it is a subject to discuss with patrons.
Maybe if you can control what your dreams are about, this shit is doable? Why not. I would love to.
Or put all of them in a cellar and impregnate? Like the end of a story because cops will become suspicious.:unsure:

Aug 26, 2018
I will be intesrest how this further develops. But i do wish if any of the Kinks are added, to maybe make them optional as was the Shamale one.
Is there another way to support your work? Patreon and i dont see eye to eye atm.
And im liking how your work is going so far.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

kanskje1

Aug 6, 2017
Loving the start you've made here. And as you've said, it will be possible to get Norma to shave her armpits later, but how about getting the other females to grow out their armpit hair? :love:

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes