Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Norma’s design is right down my alley and the tag list seems interesting. I’ll give it a play tonight to get an idea of the writing and story. My only qualm is the main characters design, as his head to body size ratio seems a little off.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
the only thing id avoid would be NTR lol
1.Your GIRL is about to be raped.
Game asks you : Do you wanna look how he will fuck her or fight him and fuck his ass later (maybe no way).
a)You don't like NTR. You chose to fight. No NTR for you (sorry?);
b)You like NTR. You hide somewhere and watch. Congratulations, you've got some NTR because you ordered it.

2.A GIRL is about to start dating someone.
Game asks you: Do you want to peep on them fucking later or make them break up and GIRL will be yours (hopefully most probably)
a)You don't like NTR and now you know what to do.
b)You like NTR and well... you know what to do here too.

Will this shit be considered as NTR and the game avoided? Just a quick thought. No spoilers.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Norma’s design is right down my alley and the tag list seems interesting. I’ll give it a play tonight to get an idea of the writing and story. My only qualm is the main characters design, as his head to body size ratio seems a little off.
Thank you. After tweaking it A LOT, getting used to it. Will deflate this balloon the next time I will render his head.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Even in this version you can choose to "not look at it". But after some flashing. Later you will be able to persuade her to shave it.
After a menu where you can choose do you like it or not, you can forget about them. Relax
Same goes for shemale content. NTR in the future. Sick femdom. You just tell the game not to show it to you and forget about it.
Mmmm, did i read that right? NTR in the future....now you definetly have my attention. :p

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'll wait for the patch, since the adoptive thing would spoil the game for me.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Tho this 'freak' moment supposed to be funny. Sorry. Will remove it probably.
Dude, I meant no disrespect or was inferring that it needed to be removed. It's your story- don't change it for anyone. You do you. :) I just thought that MC included himself in with the "love and support" bandwagon- I guess it didn't occur to me that he was speaking on their behalf and that he, himself, had his own opinion about it.

I think I'm going to have to go back and play through it again, and give Grace her "proper" name. :)

One more positive note- I like that fact that you not only warn the player of content that they may/may not find objectionable- you actually give them the ability to completely remove it from their experience. Never lose that mechanic. It will definitely win you supporters.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Or really desirable for some of us :-D Although it seems to be more like real life TG process, which it is appreciated.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
As far as it was clear from the ending of the game, the model of the hotel and the house will be from the Hitchcock movie?

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
As far as it was clear from the ending of the game, the model of the hotel and the house will be from the Hitchcock movie?
Something very similar. It's bashed from different sources.
I'm not sure if series were shot at the same place as the original movie. Pictures I find - differ.
Motel will have different office.

Reactions: Redmoon82
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes