ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thats one effin' sexy Milf..and she WILL shave her pits one day..yuck..lol...no effin' way i was accepting the name Norman..i saw the damn movie!!!..other than that..i like this..quite alot for a first teaser..hope the updates are frequent and this isnt another huge potential game that disappears..those make me sad..so sad :(

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the background story for MC seems like bs to me and some lame excuse to get around the "let's make this not incest" elephant in the room
the chars look nice. Will plead for a shave for the mom for sure....
"light female domination in core moments" sounds like a real bummer but may be bearable by holding ctrl for a few seconds while checking my phone.

besides that there is not much to make an opinion about yet so I guess I'll wait like everyone else for some updates ( ' -')

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
the background story for MC seems like bs to me and some lame excuse to get around the "let's make this not incest" elephant in the room
Considering the MC looks like a future serial killer (and might well be one, not sure how much of the movie will find its way into the game) dead parents actually seem kinda fitting here.
Besides, it's patreon and I'm sure there will be a patch if you absolutely have to bang your biological family.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
loving the look of the characters.
Thanks for heartwarming comment.
It took weeks tweaking and starting from scratch.
The major problem here is they look completely different when you tweak them in viewport from when you render them in Iray.
Even when you are happy with render, you load this model in a scene, pose it, give it an emotion and the face is fucked up. Then you need to tweak it again. sigh

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Setup looks familiar to lots of other games, but then I was positively surprised how unique the characters are and the story certainly will be.
Personally I liked the realistic look you go for a lot. Even the hairy armpits. Given the lots of pretty similar adult VN out there, I believe it certainly doesn't harm to look more into niches.:)
Besides as someone who is into femdom I see lots of potential in worshipping the mother as a natural Goddess. Only femdom game I know which really uses the scents of the women is "Tower of Trample". Would be nice to have the option to be into the females natural smells and tastes and have it used to humiliate the MC in some situations, e.g. rubbing mom's sweaty, stinky feet after a long day and well some harder stuff later on. Also smell and taste doesn't need to be rendered.;) So should be relatively easy stuff to add, if that option is enabled...

Concerning choices, it's great how you seem to give people options to engage in stuff or not. Personally I am not much into Shemales, but if you combine it with other stuff I am into, like femdom, I can see myself, serving Alex too. If the Shemale stuff will be a forced path of dominating her, I will back away though.^^ So yeah, for now I kept it enabled, but will see where you go there. I mean you certainly will have to make some concessions to the amount of choices you will give the player, so the workload won't get out of hand. Dialogue so far seems to imply Alex will be a sub, so will have to see.

To summarize: Overall a good introduction and imho looks very promising for the future. Just keep mostly true to your vision of the game and I am sure your game will find its audience.

Reactions: tony5592

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Considering the MC looks like a future serial killer (and might well be one, not sure how much of the movie will find its way into the game) dead parents actually seem kinda fitting here.
Besides, it's patreon and I'm sure there will be a patch if you absolutely have to bang your biological family.
Hopefully he'll be able to kill any Eric that comes to cuck him. Like in the movie.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Why futa and not a trap? Traps getting shafted again.:cry: No pun intended.
No idea about this tag system at all. Maybe there is no such tag? I didn't upload it here, I have no rights to do so.
It is a guy being 1 year on hormones. For me futa is something like fairy. It's fantasy shit. So, yes, trap/shemale will fit better here.

natsumixy

Apr 8, 2018
Why does a seemingly good futa game always involve a male dude... i mean i like futa simply because there isn't male involved lol

Reactions: Nocturnal85

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Even in this version you can choose to "not look at it". But after some flashing. Later you will be able to persuade her to shave it.
After a menu where you can choose do you like it or not, you can forget about them. Relax
Same goes for shemale content. NTR in the future. Sick femdom. You just tell the game not to show it to you and forget about it.
Will all body hair be optional?, no offense to people into that stuff but it's a massive turn off for me especially the ass hair.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Why does a seemingly good futa game always involve a male dude... i mean i like futa simply because there isn't male involved lol
Unfortunately I was trying to make it as realistic as possible.
Fantasy stuff will be only in dreams. I might add futas in dreams.
But there is no way I will add actual character from another world. Sorry

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes