Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
The only 'complaint' I have is that 'Grace' has more hair than I've ever seen on a girl, and I'm over 40 years, sexually active for 28 years. I, quite honestly, have never seen a girl with anal hair like her, and I was 'at it' before girls started shaving from their eyebrows down...

Dear lord that's a fur-train!

Tixati

Dec 28, 2017
Even though 3D is not my *cup of tea*, I'm looking forward to the next build.
Keep up the good work, my dude. The plot so far is one of the best I saw in the last months. :)

*edit

Reactions: Zenithtb

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
The only 'complaint' I have is that 'Grace' has more hair than I've ever seen on a girl, and I'm over 40 years, sexually active for 28 years. I, quite honestly, have never seen a girl with anal hair like her, and I was 'at it' before girls started shaving from their eyebrows down...

It depends only on genes. I met Georgian girl, she had to shave her nipples, not even talking about pubic stuff, arms and legs.
Looks like you live in a place where genes not providing local women a lot of hair...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It depends only on genes. I met Georgian girl, she had to shave her nipples, not even talking about pubic stuff, arms and legs.
Looks like you live in a place where genes not providing local women a lot of hair...
Well, I started in England, went to America (Connecticut), German, French, African etc. Partner is Spanish. I mean, I've not covered the globe by any stretch of the imagination, but still, this game's intro beats anything I've ever seen IRL :D

Edit: My main point is that 'Grace' is my 'target' in this game, and I am not into hairy girls... So there's my bias...

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

Maybe you don't have seen everything yet...because I grew up with this kind of girls....and she is not from the past too, but an actual young woman that do some webcam shows. I like her ! ;)

081ef75a7667bc7f7213a0135349141e.15.jpg

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
To be fair she does look like shes 60, more of a gilf.
As I have an AOA up-to 60 and beyond (that's as high as I've managed to 'strike' IRL) I don't mind. But you're right; I'm over 40 and so is my partner, and she looks at least 15 years older than us :)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Since there is Futa will we get Futa on Male and Male on Futa.
I am not in any way related to the author, but I cannot imagine a scenario where they'd be put in the game with a big 'DO NOT TOUCH' sign around their neck...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As I have an AOA up-to 60 and beyond (that's as high as I've managed to 'strike' IRL) I don't mind. But you're right; I'm over 40 and so is my partner, and she looks at least 15 years older than us :)
I mean maybe she had her kids at the age of 40 or something? But yeah the wrinkles on the neck (Especially), mouth, and eyes need to be toned down a bit in my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes