SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This game has potential. I like the girls. I'm not a fan of gay/trans so I was glad we had the option to turn that shit off. Grace is a fucking little princess, I love her. The mom is hot in a weird sort of way... like the kind of girl you'd jack off to, then feel gross and shameful afterwards. I can get into that shit.

But what is NOT good is the fucking retaaaaaarded amount of time we spent having to read the MC's weird thoughts and observe his awkward dreams in the fucking car scene. The entire car scene is WAY too drawn out. I've never wanted a scene to end more in my entire life. I hope there was nothing majorly relevant to the plot in the last 40 or so frames of that, because I simply couldn't take it anymore. I started skipping after the touchy-feely scene with Grace in the back seat. Skipping is something I literally never do. It went from interesting and fresh/fun to feeling like I was reading the inner monologue of someone who's manic.

Tbh it was fine and I was only slightly annoyed at how drawn out it was... that is until the part where he got a boner. That's when it all went downhill. There was nothing interesting/arousing about that debacle at all, or the one that followed in the back seat. It was just annoying and hard to follow, bordering on incoherent rambling.

Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018
was kinda on board but the armpit hair was killing me, then i get to the rest of it.... i would like this game if it wasnt just so god damn gross... i mean, armpit hair is one thing but anal hair is a deal breaker...

... also, guys, its not a Futa, its transsexual... means it has no pussy, just the cock

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
was kinda on board but the armpit hair was killing me, then i get to the rest of it.... i would like this game if it wasnt just so god damn gross... i mean, armpit hair is one thing but anal hair is a deal breaker...

... also, guys, its not a Futa, its transsexual... means it has no pussy, just the cock
I used to feel the same way but eventually I realized that *sometimes* I find girls with some armpit/asshole hair to be attractive. Not gross, giant bushes or anything but thin/natural hair. If you've ever watched Girls Out West, they're Australian lesbians and some of them are hairy. It's kinda hot watching a girl lick another girl's hairy asshole. Just my opinion, though. I can definitely see how it grosses some people out.

Jan 11, 2017
This game has literally everything I want but goddamn these pussies calling real,natural women gross and old makes me realise that current society is too much influenced by media and celebs.Btw to the guy posting Mariah,well she was fat at some point and she got that dosh to fix her aging body.

Reactions: Safetydummy

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game has literally everything I want but goddamn these pussies calling real,natural women gross and old makes me realise that current society is too much influenced by media and celebs.
I agree she isn't gross, but she also isn't in her late thirties.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Why futa and not a trap? Traps getting shafted again.:cry: No pun intended.
I think more people like actual transwomen than traps. Personally I prefer transwomen. 2D traps are fine because they usually just look like teenage girls with small boobs anyway.

@KinkiePinkie Looks good, you might want to be careful with the true story stuff, don't know how far the long arm of Patreon moderation reaches, but don't let it come back to you directly. Also agree with people saying the mom does not look late 30s. Maybe if she chainsmoked 2 packs a day for 20 years and did a meth stint in the Florida sun with no sunscreen, but otherwise late 40s at best.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty sure she's 39 and Rose is 21, meaning she had her when she was 18 and had at least 2 others after that (3 if you are playing the patched version). She is a regular hard working house wife with 3-4 kids and pushing 40 and she's the type to go au naturel with no/minimal makeup and not fuss over her appearance. Trying to compare someone in her situation to a vain former pop star with the money to toss as high end cosmetics, surgeries, personal trainers and help staff is foolishness at a level that I find hard to comprehend.
Not that it actually matter since this is a game, but I'm 30 and work in a hospital with plenty of women who are 30-50 in a stressful place and they all look 1/3 of this mothers age.

Don't think this game is for me, the only one I find even remotely attractive is the youngest sister and I cannot sit through that car ride again just for one character in a game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoy reading threads of games that start out great and generate alot of buzz and controversy ..which this one seems to...i enjoyed it..i can foresee this being a dark game with the obvious Psycho theme...i also see the Dev is giving numerous kinks and as each one is presented we are given the option to enjoy or be grossed out by thus letting us select our path..it clearly states that you'll be able to get "mom" to shave once you have enough influence..you are allowed to shut down the trans content as soon as it is presented..you can turn away when Cutie MacHairytwat is pissing..lol...and hopefully you can nip female domination in the bud fast...so i see no reason for complaints when the Dev has obviously decided the player will craft his path as he wishes..that elevates this game way up there...so i give it a heart two thumbs up for a great first teaser.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
HUGE GAME INCOMING, I got 3 questions for you please
1-bro if you had Besty please do Horse!!!!
2-what do you think about the position love train with MC in the ass of futa, the futa in the ass of mother exemple. all together connected :p
3-what do you think about make the mom wiht bigger boobs?

I like your game, future is bright for you

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
What a discussion about Norma.. don't ever post celebrities as an example pls. They are another dimension from IRL.
And yes, i agree that Norma should be 42-45. It's doesn't make her less sexy.

Reactions: StopWatch

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Let me just say: "haters gonna hate."
This thing is promising, you can avoid anything you don't want. decent renders and from the end of VN i'm curious to see how the motel gonna look like, lol.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes