anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Right when you name her he already says she's his adoptive mother. I've put the patch inside the "GatesMotel-0.1-win\game" and no change to the menu.
Like @sakuyas_mmaster said, it's far to be a very good patch, nor a very effective one. And it's the reason why this happen to you. I guess that what you did is save the game, put the patch, then load your save file... And so for the game, the patch will not apply until you'll reach another branching point.

The author of the patch should have at least used the dictionary for his patch. It wouldn't have fixed the problem you face, but at least it would have made way less obvious who's the author of the said patch.
Or he could have uses the callback, that would have had the same effect, will also fixing your problem, limiting the possibilities of bugs and preventing to revert the game when you use the patch made for a previous release.
There's many demonstrations of how to use the said callback, by example in the @bossapplesauce incest mod for ; which also have example of how to use the label overrides if my memory don't betray me.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Like @sakuyas_mmaster said, it's far to be a very good patch, nor a very effective one. And it's the reason why this happen to you. I guess that what you did is save the game, put the patch, then load your save file... And so for the game, the patch will not apply until you'll reach another branching point.
No, no, no. There is a new ver of game, which works perfectly with a patch. Previous ver didn't work.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
No, no, no. There is a new ver of game, which works perfectly with a patch. Previous ver didn't work.
So I'm wrong, I didn't just took a look at the source of the game, that I just downloaded, and didn't saw that that for each labels that have a variation on the patch, the said source code is something like :
Code:
label label_name:
    if persistent.patch_enabled:
        jump alabel_name
    else:
        jump someother_label
I was just dreaming and that's absolutely not what is in the code, nor how the patch works... Thanks to you for warning me that I'm still asleep right now...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think more people like actual transwomen than traps. Personally I prefer transwomen. 2D traps are fine because they usually just look like teenage girls with small boobs anyway.
I have no problem with sick degenerates that like trannies. I can see the appeal in 2d traps but real traps are a gift sent from heaven.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not necessarily arguing the point, but using Mariah Carey is flawed as argument. She is a celebrity with the financial freedom to buy whatever creams, treatments, or procedures she can to keep herself looking young. She has literal staff members dedicated to keeping her looking youthful. I don't think this mother has access to that.

That being said, maybe the mother was a hard-living type (cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, trucker cock) for years before she found religion.

I personally, don't have a problem with her look, she can still get it. I'm happy if she were to stay the same, it's refreshing to see someone more realistic than the 25 year old moms in most other games, but I also wouldn't mind if she were de-aged slightly.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Have no problem with the futa. As long as it's in the actual japanese meaning of the word, hermaprhodite, and not what it gets used as so often, dickgirl. Or more accurately, titboy. Hell, if it's a herm, I'm all in

Jul 9, 2018
This looks pretty fun. I like the Psycho concept. Great to see a trans character. She's not "obvious" but I think her facial features could be just a TINY BIT more feminine. I also like that the step/mother actually looks older. I'll definitely keep my eye on this one.

StopWatch

Jul 17, 2018
What a discussion about Norma.. don't ever post celebrities as an example pls. They are another dimension from IRL.
And yes, i agree that Norma should be 42-45. It's doesn't make her less sexy.
This is what I was thinking as well for the age range. It makes perfect sense. People are not considering how much women hide their true looks with makeup. This includes your Mom, peeps. Norma is a religious zealot type that is likely against or "above" such beautifying tactics. She likely doesn't even moisturize those lines away. I mean ... take a look at your girlfriends bathroom supply. Consider the work she puts into looking younger.

Reactions: uradamus

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
game looks great. love the ts, more realistic looking milf compared to the super model looks you normally get.
plus if its as selective with the content as it looks like itll be then bonny.
decent intro
Keep up the good work
(y)(y)(y)

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
Even in this version you can choose to "not look at it". But after some flashing. Later you will be able to persuade her to shave it.
After a menu where you can choose do you like it or not, you can forget about them. Relax
Same goes for shemale content. NTR in the future. Sick femdom. You just tell the game not to show it to you and forget about it.
Well, i already like this because of the boy we'll sissyfy (give him/her a small dick pls).
Will the game be linear or can we expect a hub world?

Reactions: madhatter11

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
I'm liking this early material. The game's got plenty of potential. Just remains to be seen if the quality continues, and whether or not it devolves into another tiny monthly trickle of content to squeeze patreons for money. Hopefully that last part isn't the case, because that particular scam has really gotten old.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
game name - gates motel
dev- psycho
hmmmmmm
is this in related to bates motel by any chance? :p

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
No. It's Gates, not Bates. I think you made a mistake.
hahaha. i don't know if you are joking or not. i went to the dev's patreon page. it seems that he is a big fan of psycho and bates motel(tv series). also i noticed that the mother's name is Norma(same as in bates motel)....so there you go.:geek:

Reactions: Zenithtb
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes