Tixati

Dec 28, 2017
I think she's fine. The only downside for me was the hair, but the dev already managed to resolve the issue for the "non hair" players. :p Also, we should not forget her background: somewhere in the timeline she was even spanked, probably high level of stress, 4 children to take care of, etc. It gives her humanity someway or another.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I think she's fine. The only downside for me was the hair, but the dev already managed to resolve the issue for the "non hair" players. :p Also, we should not forget her background: somewhere in the timeline she was even spanked, probably high level of stress, 4 children to take care of, etc.
Along with the 15 year crack addiction, and the complete lack of mirrors :D

Edit: No, that was too mean. She's pretty, but her age vs appearance is completely off-wack. She looks 65-70. I mean, just Google "Girls in their late 30s" and tell me she looks like anything like that... I am nearly 45 and she looks way older than me or my female partner!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Can we just appreciate the art works of the creator please ?
We have already a LOT of shaved armpits and pubic, supposed milf-mother that look like 25 with big breast and a perfect body....

Please....I am just happy to have something different that please me a lot. For once...

Where is ? I need support ! hahaha

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
We have already a LOT of shaved armpits and pubic, supposed milf-mother that look like 25 with big breast and a perfect body....

Please....I am just happy to have something different that please me a lot. For once...

Where is ? I need support ! hahaha
I both agree with you and don't. If she was declared as a late mother, having kids between 35 and (with God's grace) 45, I'd be completely on-board.

Or if the mother died too and she was the mother's mother (to keep the incest intact).

But you can't present a 60+ year old, declare she's in her 30's, and expect no kick-back.

I'm up for an older woman; a GILF, as said earlier, but, you know. Having a girl looking 5 and saying she's 18+ would get the same reaction...

Tixati

Dec 28, 2017

I really like it. They do not seem "plastic" as in other 3D games. The bully sister's body impressed me, well rendered, can't wait to progress and see the others as well. Good quality in this project.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well, what a little gem of a game. I am a hard pass on the scat side of things so please god that better be optional, but as for the rest.

Popcorn, check.
Large cola, check.
Locking door on the shower room, check.

Aight, ready when you are!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So apparently under planned fetishes on the Devs Patreon Gilf is planned. If the mother is a Milf I'm afraid we might actually end up fucking a corpse.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Well, 20 if they're 18+ and she's 38... :|
Pretty sure she's 39 and Rose is 21, meaning she had her when she was 18 and had at least 2 others after that (3 if you are playing the patched version). She is a regular hard working house wife with 3-4 kids and pushing 40 and she's the type to go au naturel with no/minimal makeup and not fuss over her appearance. Trying to compare someone in her situation to a vain former pop star with the money to toss as high end cosmetics, surgeries, personal trainers and help staff is foolishness at a level that I find hard to comprehend.

Reactions: StopWatch

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Pretty sure she's 39 and Rose is 21, meaning she had her when she was 18 and had at least 2 others after that (3 if you are playing the patched version). She is a regular hard working house wife with 3-4 kids and pushing 40 and she's the type to go au naturel with no/minimal makeup and not fuss over her appearance. Trying to compare someone in her situation to a vain former pop star with the money to toss as high end cosmetics, surgeries, personal trainers and help staff is foolishness at a level that I find hard to comprehend.
My mother will be 63 soon and I would say she has less wrinkles on her then Norma and looks younger.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
On my first playthrough, for a laugh I used names like 'BigDick' for the MC, BigTits for the mom, Bitch for the older sister, Tight Pussy for the twin... and then saw the bit with "TightPussy is special".... :ROFLMAO:
Immature, but hilarious.

"But the only woman body I had touched was TightPussy's. So you can tell that TightPussy is my only experience in sex".... :LOL:

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
Wow Pinkie, that peeing scene with Grace was incredible! I look forward to seeing if you can pull off a similar or better scene but pooping with Grace and/or Rose. Anyway, you now have my full attention and support (on Patreon) with this, nice work and congrats! Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's your current update schedule for the game (if you even have one)? No rush or anything, just curious is all :)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes