Unity - Completed - Some some convenience store + DLC [Final] [TALESSHOP Co., Ltd.]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dreezky

The game is really nice, the art direction is quite pretty, and the fact that there are voices is a plus. The story is pretty basic, but still fun to read. What I find a pity is the lack of choices, there are a few, but not enough for my taste. It would also have been nice if the store management had been a little more developed.
    If you want a little chill game, I recommend it. (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BernardMarxAP

I got embarrassingly far into this game before I realised that there was no sexual content. By that point I honestly didn't care. It's a really beautiful game from the visuals, character design. The music and character voices are also so well done.
    The store management mechanic is a little weak and probably unnecessary but the story is actually very engaging and the characters are so good that you can forgive it. Definitely worth getting each ending, though I wish there were more.
    Store Kitty is also so adorable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rey7

character design, plot, visual art is perfect, I've been looking for a game like this, I don't really care if its doesn't have h scene because I don't wanna feel horny all the time, I just want to be happy. I recommend you guys take a break from h game and enjoy this game. trust me, it's perfect.

Yena Route (hard) : as a previous reviewer said, if you aim Yena, you need 60% of Soohee story to continue the Yena route, I recommend you focus Soohee story first while give a present to Soohee and Yena, its don't have to be expensive present. start focus on only Yena story after Soohee reach 60% story. you have only 304 days, you don't have time to waste so if possible, avoid work on weekend to prevent solo ending, but just work on weekend if you don't have money (spend your own money wisely).
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wamakima5004

Story: In total, there are 4 endings. I skip most of it to be honest. From the glimpse of it, it is a pretty typical romance story with each of the heroines. The choices doesn't really matter
    Yena's story is a bit annoying to get as you need do around 60% of Soolee's story to continue with her story.

Gameplay: Pretty straighfoward. Upgrade and promote. You'll be swimming in money pretty quickly.
    However, you don't have unlimited of time. The game end around 302 days so you want to do something every turn/week.

Art: Very nice. Only 1 or 2 ecchi

Voice Acting: I don't really understand Korean but sounds pretty nice

Unique Features: You get extra bonus when finished with an ending you have not done before. The bonus carry on to the next playthrough such as 1k extra story cash.
    The skip feature also include a short summary of what you are skipping.

A PG-13 simple management/VN game
    Not really fit for f95zone but still a decent game
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rzelakira

Man this is my first korean VN game and i definitely loved it!.

The Scene Art, BGM & VO was fucking good and the story is kinda decent.
    The gameplay is not grindy if you're not aiming on the hard boiled drunken girl (a.k.a Yena).

But i kinda wanted to have more moment to pick a choice of action, i mean they only give 1 choice/2-3 scene... and the fact that this is final and they don't have any sex scene or at least a family ending (i mean have a child or something), kinda dissapoints me.

Overall Its 4.5/5, would buy their steam game later.